Reviews for Nidaime no Sairin
TehStorm chapter 25 . 6/30
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to see more and i hope naruto will get together with Kurenai soon!
Drax152 chapter 13 . 6/19
Sooooo Naruto Kurenai?
Drax152 chapter 3 . 6/18
Tobirama when he found Naruto's connection with Water ReleaseAyo, what's wind? I've never heard of it."
Drax152 chapter 2 . 6/18
Dude the way you write Tobirama is so natural. He comes off exactly the way he should. Sooo well-written.
kade.drury chapter 14 . 6/16
The number you said passed is impossible! There were 8 earth scrolls and Naruto’s team had 3 of them meaning 18 is the maximum if no one else hogged earth scrolls! Doesn’t really matter but it stuck out to me for some reason and so I figured I would mention it
kade.drury chapter 13 . 6/16
Umm the gates on training ground 44 are almost exactly 1 km apart is this intentional? That seems way too close all things considered! Btw that number comes from r10 g(number of gates)44.2rpi/44)2)/2) Hinata might be able to see a team right off start with that distance depending on if they have a team entering on either side of them or not
kade.drury chapter 13 . 6/16
Umm the gates on training ground 44 are almost exactly 1 km apart is this intentional? That seems way too close all things considered. Btw that number comes from2*10pi/44)2)/2)1/2 in case you are curious and people say you never use high school math in real life
Joy chapter 25 . 6/12
Really good story so far. The grammar is good. The writing is good. I enjoy the character interactions. They all seem natural and sound like themselves. Most people don’t know how to do that and end up writing every character with the same tone, but you don’t do that. All in all, great story so far. I do wish Anko could’ve been involved in the pairing, though.
TominoSan chapter 25 . 6/5
I wonder what will happen if naruto found karin. Would he be mad of what they had done to her.
TigrezzTail chapter 25 . 6/5
NIce. I do like how you throwing her in memory episodes to display how distracting they are to her.
Heavenly-Cauldron chapter 19 . 6/2
Hmm actually though, a random though. Isn't edo tensai also alot more versatile then its so far been used? Atleast it wouldn't be so hard to use the worst of criminals to sacrifice and bring back some of the past strongest shinobi from the village. Wither to pass on legacys or just too pass on knowledge. Or if say, they die on a mission then the village would be able to both confirm the death and gain valuable intel. (ex. When our favourite pervy sage died... Would've really been a good time to pull out that edo tensai.)
Heavenly-Cauldron chapter 17 . 6/2
Also, didn't naruto cut down majorly on the seals needed for alot of his jutsu anyhow? Atleast takes away that knowledge from being copied. Plus alot of the chakra internal use wouldn't be able to be copied from his taijutsu. And for his kenjutsu skills Atleast sasuke would not be able to fully copy it with ought training in wind chakra. So really not alot he needs to worry about hiding.
Heavenly-Cauldron chapter 17 . 6/2
Isn't naruto also like only twelve? Not sure if he can even get it up. So he innuendos and anko thinking about naruto in any kind of manners a bit odd...
Heavenly-Cauldron chapter 16 . 6/2
Also really confused tbh about lack of elemental diversity. Just because they are more in tune with a few elements wouldn't stop them from being capable of learning others (kakashi as an example). If anything especially knowing narutos a chakra powerhouse, and seems to want to master every area of being a shinobi, he'd Atleast have a few good jutsu from each element available.
Heavenly-Cauldron chapter 8 . 6/2
Also always seems strange saying a senbon isn't known to be used for killing... Honestly just plain stupid right? Like oh this long, sharp metal needle, that is great at piercing isn't known for killing?
2,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »