Reviews for Nidaime no Sairin
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 35 . 4h
Just kill kill Sasuke and be done with it. It clear that even if Naruto beats him and bring s him back he will just leave at the first opportunity.

There was also nothing said about bringing him back alive, just bring him.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 32 . 6h
What was the point of Naruto in the Sasori fight? It was basically just a rehash of canon.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 29 . 7h
Why haven't they just put down Sasuke? He is clearly a problem just waiting to happen, they know this and yet still just allow him to go about with no real consequences for his actions.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 4/15
Disappointing. Naruto still terrible Ninja, sits their talking to an enemy instead of efficiently finishing him and moving to aid his team.
GingerGod7 chapter 35 . 4/14
Awesome chapter. Looking forward to the next one as always.
Nyctophilicme chapter 35 . 3/25
ARGH! I hope Sasuke gets dealt with this time. I mean! Why the hell didn't he just hirashined to the hokage tower or konoha gate when he got his hands on the barrel?! He could've left some clones to assist the team if that's what he was concerned about. Didn't he say that the mission was precedence?
Okay, now..! The fight sequence & storyline of this fic are so good! I like smart or bamf Naruto.
Lastly, is this fic ongoing, on hiatus or discontinued?
Nyctophilicme chapter 33 . 3/25
They should keep an EYE on him 24/7 not just stay in his vicinity to SENSE his or Orochimaru's chakra!
Nyctophilicme chapter 32 . 3/25
Oh, I love Kakashi coming in there with his raikiri. But.. wtf is zetsu doing out there so early?!
Nyctophilicme chapter 31 . 3/25
So as extracting was incomplete, does that mean he's still got some bijiu chakra left?
Nyctophilicme chapter 29 . 3/25
How elated I was to hear that homura & koharu, those old hags are out of the council!
But I think by the time Naruto, Kakashi, sakura & gai team returns from suna mission, Sasuke would've deflected the village.
Nyctophilicme chapter 26 . 3/24
Their teamwork was so good.
Nyctophilicme chapter 24 . 3/24
Oh. I'm so glad Sasuke was stopped. *sigh*
Nyctophilicme chapter 23 . 3/24
I didn't know that was Tobirama's sword...
Nyctophilicme chapter 18 . 3/24
I'm crying. Tobinaru's Reunion.
Nyctophilicme chapter 17 . 3/24
I have no words. The fight was incredible.
3,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »