Reviews for Messing With Time
BerserkLittleCook chapter 14 . 5/6
Okay. I went to Ao3, went through ridiculous lengths to be able to listen to the last few chapter of this, because you didn't bother posting those here and my eyes would kill me if I decided to actually read significant amounts of text with them. Then you erased my favourite character from existence, because, quote, "that's why you started writing the story in the first place". And then I found out there's no continuation of the story, anywhere. And you're not even going to read this. Meh.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 2 . 5/6
"On the bright side, there were now wands in his range"

I'm cracking up
BerserkLittleCook chapter 2 . 5/6
"Something something black sorcery, something something evil demons"
Devilking1994 chapter 3 . 1/9
One of the guards used Crucio? pretty sure it's illegal to do so lol even for Auror to do so its still a crime
Devilking1994 chapter 2 . 1/9
This is very hard to read feels like its all over the place feel like this is going to give me a headache lol
Leslie chapter 10 . 10/15/2021
Just a note, you mentioned 12 years hiding as a rat….but Harry is 5 so it’s 4 plus years at this point. ;). :)
herart chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
I agree. Sirius putting the diadem on and then everything just keeps on as if nothing happened ruins the continuity of the story.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 6/9/2021
This chapter. Here. is what killed the story. Would LOVE for the author to do a rewrite, continue the story. I just am not a fan of Sirius screwing up with the Diadem. The WORST thing in these kinds of fanfics is procrastination and incompetence. it is not entertaining, and honestly does not add to the story, just mostly gives you a headache.
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 2/16/2021
LOL Oh my gosh, that was kind of funny. BUT... how are they keeping themselves from killing Greyback? I know that I'D prefer that one dead over alive! Grrrr
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 2/16/2021
Oh WHY do a get a REALLY BAD FEELING about this plan? *cringing now*
Duchess67 chapter 11 . 2/16/2021
Ooooookayyyyyyyy... What's going on? *worried now* Where's the diadem? Is it on Sirius' head, but invisible and possessing him? Did he hide it away and only take it out at night, because it's possessing him? Or did it make him hide it somewhere else? *really curious*

Oh, last chapter, you had Moody say Pettigrew has been hiding for twelve years, but I think you meant five, right? Thought I'd mention that, so you could fix it if you want to.

Hermione is French? Wow! Guess I should have gathered that from how often she and her parents travelled there. Hm.

You've got me worried about what caused Fleur to be so different when she went to Hogwarts for the tournament, too. Oh dear... *sad sigh*
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 2/16/2021
While this entire chapter was VERY entertaining, I still have to call you a vicious little so and so for not showing what the heck is happening to Sirius and I'm going to run go read the next chapter now
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 2/16/2021
*shriek* Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
marvinkitfox1 chapter 10 . 2/10/2021
"Pettygrew alive for TWELVE years"

Whoopsie, you might want to go and fix that.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 9 . 10/17/2020
Very amusing story so far.