Reviews for Messing With Time
herart chapter 1 . 6/23
I agree. Sirius putting the diadem on and then everything just keeps on as if nothing happened ruins the continuity of the story.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 6/9
This chapter. Here. is what killed the story. Would LOVE for the author to do a rewrite, continue the story. I just am not a fan of Sirius screwing up with the Diadem. The WORST thing in these kinds of fanfics is procrastination and incompetence. it is not entertaining, and honestly does not add to the story, just mostly gives you a headache.
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 2/16
LOL Oh my gosh, that was kind of funny. BUT... how are they keeping themselves from killing Greyback? I know that I'D prefer that one dead over alive! Grrrr
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 2/16
Oh WHY do a get a REALLY BAD FEELING about this plan? *cringing now*
Duchess67 chapter 11 . 2/16
Ooooookayyyyyyyy... What's going on? *worried now* Where's the diadem? Is it on Sirius' head, but invisible and possessing him? Did he hide it away and only take it out at night, because it's possessing him? Or did it make him hide it somewhere else? *really curious*

Oh, last chapter, you had Moody say Pettigrew has been hiding for twelve years, but I think you meant five, right? Thought I'd mention that, so you could fix it if you want to.

Hermione is French? Wow! Guess I should have gathered that from how often she and her parents travelled there. Hm.

You've got me worried about what caused Fleur to be so different when she went to Hogwarts for the tournament, too. Oh dear... *sad sigh*
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 2/16
While this entire chapter was VERY entertaining, I still have to call you a vicious little so and so for not showing what the heck is happening to Sirius and I'm going to run go read the next chapter now
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 2/16
*shriek* Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
marvinkitfox1 chapter 10 . 2/10
"Pettygrew alive for TWELVE years"

Whoopsie, you might want to go and fix that.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 9 . 10/17/2020
Very amusing story so far.
PrincessMagic chapter 13 . 10/16/2020
wow! Brillinat!
PrincessMagic chapter 2 . 10/16/2020
haha! WOW!
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
ha! woW!
lindamusik22 chapter 14 . 9/1/2020
love this story! hope you're still updating!
intata chapter 11 . 8/29/2020
Yeah, there's an issue with Sirius putting on the Diadem, and then just ignoring it for a whole chapter. I couldn't pay attention to anything that I was reading, while I waited for that ball to drop. The fact that it hasn't dropped yet, just means that I won't be able to pay attention to anything that I read until it does.

I don't know if I'm the only one that has this problem, or what, but I've been enjoying this story a LOT. Very well done, but if I'm thrown a detail like that, and forced to wait for the resolution, my brain skips everything until the conflict is resolved. I will literally not be ABLE to enjoy this story until I understand what happened after Sirius put the Diadem on.

Which means I'm going to drop the story, since that information doesn't look to be forthcoming any time soon.
Othello John chapter 1 . 8/17/2020