Reviews for Messing With Time
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
This fic is so funny, I just love it.
musicbox22 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
birds can't smell for shit an owl would eat a dead skunk
Lord Mortensen chapter 13 . 5/27/2017
Cool! please update soon! you have 1 year and 6 months without update this fic!
Cole Pascal chapter 13 . 5/26/2017
Gah! It was just getting amazing.
Cole Pascal chapter 8 . 5/26/2017
Brits don't have hundred POUND NOTES, nor do they use hundred DOLLAR BILLS. Their largest denominationn use is the fifty pound note.
ocean-of-ink chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
I really like this story so far. Harry's characterization is great, and a plausible adult version of his canon character, I like Sirius a lot, and they've faced just enough setbacks to keep the plot interesting without making it seem hopeless.
Anonsense chapter 13 . 4/26/2017
I've never read a Harry Potter time travel story quite like this, and considering how many time travel stories I have read that is an accomplishment. I love the tone, the sense of humour, and how none of Harry's plans work. I adore the characters, especially tiny Hermione and Fleur, as well as Moody. (But then again, I always love Moody and he's his canon self due to still being an adult.) This story may not be finished, and indeed looks like it never will be, but I don't regret reading it.
graika chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
me gusto mucho tu historia, ojala que un dĂ­a la continĂșes!
drkprince chapter 12 . 4/16/2017
wow..what a screw up..
purpledandelions chapter 13 . 4/5/2017
Ahhh what do you mean this story hasn't been updated for two years? I love how it's light but also talks about th serious issues and doesn't bash.

Please don't be dead? Literally or figuratively.
J. Nebula chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Great story! Hilarious, but with enough sobriety to make it plausible. I was cracking up through half of every Auror interaction, and the thing with the eagle bursting into flames. Good luck with your writing, and I hope to see a new chapter in the near future.
bleeb90 chapter 13 . 3/25/2017
I loved it!
ClaMiAl chapter 13 . 3/9/2017
This is a cool and fun story! Not my usual type of story, since I tend to go for more serious pics, but I really enjoyed reading it. And I would love to read more!
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
This one is weird. The best bits are definitely the interactions; harry dong the breakout, in the wand shop between him and Moody and yes even that very quick little duel here. What happened to the Diadem?...is Sirius pretending or has he literally forgot and still has it invisibly on his head? So FUN but weird...and strangely compelling...More please!
texrider chapter 13 . 2/21/2017