Reviews for Messing With Time
Sakura Lisel chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Seeing how old Harry is mentally and the different types of magic spells he's learned over the years, why doesn't he do the EASIEST thing in the magical world that can probably PROVE beyond a doubt that he's NOT lying about ANYTHING hes saying, by using one of his 'borrowed' wands and do a magical oath or something? Swear on his life and magic that EVERYTHING he says is TRUE and that he REALLY IS Harry James Potter and whatever in all shape and form. The proof in the vow would be the truth is that if he was LYING even just a LITTLE, the magic behind the vow would either kill him instantly right before Moodys eyes OR he will be stripped of his magic and become a squib. If NEITHER happens, what MORE proof does Moody need from Harry that the 'kid' is lying? *lol*
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Awesome, awesome update here hon! I am SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC and truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
geetac chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I like the chapter very much.
Runadaemon chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I laughed out loud too. I wonder if that would actually fly. WonderBoy did all that because he didn't know he shouldn't. Teehee? I like your thought process (or Harry's I suppose), and I enjoy your Moody. He's deliciously paranoid, while at the same time not so jaded that he disregards the evidence in front of him. Loving it!
Thanks for writing, this was a great Christmas present! Happy Writing! :D
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Well done it took a bit for Harry to realize the possibility of a time jump rather than instantly
adrian11 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I love how much italic emphasis is in this conversation
JessyGem chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Hahaha, nice one. Seriously Harry?!
Bobboky chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Very good work
Tommy14 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
So amusing. I do love the wit and banter between the two arguing their cases.
pseudo41 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
What an utterly surreal situation.
purple sky always chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Great chapter. Lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I LOVED THAT ending. Update soon, I need more of this Mad Eye Moody chats.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Fun stuff. Lots of fun stuff. The whole chapter. Harry's interactions with Mad Eye are brilliant and hilarious. Keep em coming.
ToshimiOkami chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
What a place to leave off :( Looking forward to the next installment
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Loved the chapter and their conversation.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »