Reviews for Messing With Time
shadowcolt7051 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!
Sirius you fuggin idiot! What a dumbass move! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapters,
theodora.pyrene chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
This is my new favorite Harry Potter fanfic. ;-)
Bobboky chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Very good work
Endgames chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
This is a pretty interesting do-over. Although it is making 5 year-old Harry unrealistically better than fully-trained Aurors, I do like the advanced magic he uses. I mostly like that he's not staying undercover and pretending to be tremendously unskilled, as most time-travel fics do.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Endgames chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
The beginning was simultaneously the cutest and most realistic epilogue-compliant Harry/Ginny description I've ever read. I really, really liked that part.

The rest of it looks interesting so far as well.
David305 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Enjoying the story; an oops:
Riddle could not have stolen the ring from Morfin in the '80s (unless it was in 1980 or 81). Riddle was rendered bodiless on 10/31/81, and remained so till June '95. The sense I got from the story was that he framed Morfin for the murder of his father and grandparents; and that happened when he was still a teenager.
Keep it up! Cheers,
D
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
More Please! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)/
twilightserius chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
idiot can throw off veela charm but not timperius or compulsion charms
Technokitty818 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
OH CRAP!
Love the story, it's great, and I totally adore the chapter titles. Can't wait to see where you are going with this next.
Sony Boy chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
OH Sirius. How you feel me with glee and sorrow.

The last line was hillarious.
SeanHicks4 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Fun AU in an almost crack-y way...
Elim Garak chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
This is pretty fun, although there is a big much data dumping and exposition going on.

I am surprised that Harry is not more pissed at Dumbles. Because it's Dumbles' fault that so many people died - for example that Sirius died. And Dumbles put Harry through hell, repeatedly, used him as bait, endangered children under his care, allowed the second war to happen, etc. Indirectly Dumbles killed (or ruined the lives of) as many people as Voldie.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Ugh, that will make things so much harder
Elim Garak chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
"before they missed their fifteen-minute-interval radio check-in" - umm... They have radio? Wizards don't have radio. Wizards barely have candles, let alone advanced electronics.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
well dam someone with forgetting memories putting on a ancient mind artifact that has a dark soul bound to it? wont THIS turn out well!
lol seriously so much FUN, would have expected good ol Peter to defend himself a tad better but who would expect the jump when you were so sure of your invisibility.

still I REALLY am curious about the horrors for the Weasly house with a death eater creeper living in their house as a pet for so long... its just... sheesh.
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »