Reviews for Messing With Time
Smithback chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
the best chapter so far.. because little Hermione apreared.

pretty cool chapt
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
and Harry learns that friendships wont end the same in odd situation! how wonderfull.
but YEAh love the thought you give to magi in regards to practality.
I mean a bit messy witht he 21 century wards but constat development and little triks.. and I suppose tis that grand old military with tired but true.. people KNOW WHAT THOSE DO so eventually work around them. so always have to come up with something fresh. so that's nice. and interesting tos ee them bring up their experience.

but RON! want to see Ron, miss him a lot in a lot of ways especially in ways he could go and grow and stuff.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I love this Harry. CHAOS!
thekingofsweden1 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
The interaction with Hermione was hilarious. This fic is so strange and funny and interesting all at once. Looking forward to more.
gaul1 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Good chapter, byes
sandmanwake chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Your Harry broke into Azkaban, broke someone out, and stole some wands from Aurors. I think breaking the Statute early for the Grangers isn't that big of a deal in light of what's already been done.

Also, you know where Wormtail is, why not go get him, kidnap Amelia Bones and clear Sirius? Given everything that's been done so far, might as well mess with Dumbles, Voldemort, and their followers and make up an organization like GNICC who have been "training" Harry otherwise it'd be rather hard to explain all his skills later on.
Charlesnaismith chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Thanks for the update.

I like how you are moving the story along quickly but still giving some details and character viewpoints. It seems like a good setup for whatever you want to have happen later.
brainthief chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
You are my new hero for the day. This story is hilarious. Fast paced, filled to the brim with adrenaline and very much my kind of humour. Definitely worth following.
sea-kingdom chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
oh this is just fantastic
i can't wait for more sarcastic!harry
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Good chapter, I especially liked Harry meeting Hermione - so awkward, nicely done.
lordamnesia chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
I had to go back and re-read this story, but it sure as hell was worth it! Keep up the outstanding work!
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Very good chapter. I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
fun fun, of course hope less ginny, fluer would be fun , anyone else would be fun, little hermione is cute
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Really enjoyable update.
Smithback chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
fantastic... great great chapter.. pretty cool!update soon
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »