Reviews for Messing With Time
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
tommyboynv chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Great AU! Of course someone is going to start wondering how Harry knows what he does. Hopefully they will check things out!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Please post more! Please post more! Please post more! Please post more! This is the best, funniest time travel story!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Setting some things up here, I see. Cant wait to read more!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I love the first line,"They landed... somewhere." That alone tells me that Harry is Harry in this story. He has power, doesn't always have it go so well, but has just enough luck to pull through and cope with what the heck just happened. Thank you for that. I like Sirius, too. Spot on characterization and extra kudos for making the "predictable" time travel story elements not so predictable!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I love your Harry. He is so funny, without actually turning into a crack fic. I like his "powers" if you will, not super!Harry, but believable powers. Just love this!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I love how Harry still makes things up as he goes along and has never lost that impetuousness (it has served him well or outright saved him so often in the past). That is partly what makes me enjoy this story even more. Too many time travel stories give Harry a slow Hermione-like logic with genius level pre-planning that just kills what an author can do with him as a character. You are spot on with a Harry that is smart enough to value a quick analysis and throw himself into action with all the fun that entails. Good job!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Awesome! This is the most unique "let's rescue Sirius" I have ever seen (and I've read plenty). This is brilliant.
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Cute! I love time travel stories and this one is already shaping up to be fun. I like your Harry, still in character (he has never bothered much with rules after all), but also with a genuine grownup's skepticism.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
I love this Harry :) Cannot wait until the next update!
blackberrystardust chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
This is hilarious and I love it please update
thekingofsweden1 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
This is one of the more enjoyable time travel fics I've read. Well written, with a smarmy Harry. Looking forward to more.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
sandmanwake chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
This is great. But setting up Ron and Hermione again? Forget that. One word: harem.

Also, while they're going to be stealing stuff, go rob the Malfoys. Got to get that diary eventually anyway and might as well steal Dobby also.
sea-kingdom chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
oooh i love this so much
it's my new favourite sirius and harry story
as well as an accidental time travel story
harry is just hilarious
i love all interactions between him and the aurors
his sarcasm is just perfect
i am laughing so hard, it's wonderful
i can't wait to see what happens next
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »