Reviews for Messing With Time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Intriguing start.
gwry chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Hilarious! There may have been some plot holes, but I buzzed past them as if in a Gringotts cart :)

Good show so far - I am especially looking forward to the meeting with Hermione. Are you going with Genius!Hermione? As in she figures out the two reprobates in ten minutes or less?

I cant wait...
BlueCottonCat chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I love sarcastic Harry! not enough fanfics show of that side of his personality so good for you! Hope to read more soon!
crowandfog chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Okay, I'm hooked. This fic is most excellent. So far, I love absolutely everything about it. I eagerly await any and all updates.
The-Arkannon chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
I genuinely don't think I've enjoyed a fic this much since I found "The Lie I've Lived", so congratulations, that is a significant achievement. Amazingly well-written, nicely humorous and excellent character depiction on all the new characters so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Ha. Just found this story today. It's great. Funny and different from so many time travel stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
It gets entertaining...
Cherrie-san chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I love this chapter. I could not stop laughing - I love Harry's and Sirius' attitudes. The snark is awesome.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Love it, expect for the whole I'm in love with Ginny thing but looking forward to more!
The Shadows Mistress chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
right, this is funny as well. love the play by play with the Aurors
The Shadows Mistress chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
that was funny as hell! geeze way to muck up a mission heh
questioner2400 chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I'm loving the "feel" of this story. Irreverent and funny!

Keep it up!
plums chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Would prefer a warning about whether this Harry gets back together wih Ginny or not so people can avoid the story if they don't like Ginny pairings.
Marauder999 chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Again a very well rounded up chapter !
I really don't know where you're going with this, but it's so entertaining and funny that I'm just enjoying myself and waiting for the next instalment.
On a side note, your french translation is really awful, instead of : "Ciel-chanteur Volière" ; you should write something like : "La volière Chanteciel". I'm french so that's why I dare correct you there, but it's really a minor defect.
Til the next chapter, thanks you !
chocolate fish chapter 7 . 10/6/2014