Reviews for Messing With Time
SlimShady'sCrazy chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Great chapter, I loved it. I've always been fond of the whole Sirius and Harry on the run concept, I one day plan on writing my own... That is, when I get off my lazy ass and do it, but mine will be different sort of like yours, buy not recall like it at all. Anyway, update soon.

Sincerely, Yomamma3
Starfox5 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Good chapter. Still hoping they'll meet Hermione's Family next. Loved the Meeting with the aurors, and Harry's comments, very entertaining.
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Wow, this story is incredible! I love it! The fact that Harry has no idea why he's in the past, but is very competent and decided to just say fuck it and jump into the middle of trouble... sounds bout right! Keep up the great work!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
heh GOD I love how awesome this is and Harry and Sirius fire is a women thing and the BANTER and the looking back and WOW that WAS hilariously funny or WOW that WAS hilariously dark in a very bad kind of way and yeah.

and Harry and awkwardness and finding ANOTHER mess to get involved in because Barty crouch is the kind of villain competent that isn't SEEN most often enough (I mean Petegrew is GOOD when you think about it even if sucky AND Barty seems pretty dam good of a dark arts teacher in a way that DOESNT incite hate and stuff, just good old Mad eye shenaigins and he taught them WELL how to resist the imprius and all.
oh my GOD Harry was getting impiriused like HELL and back by a death eater for a year and NOTHING BAD HAPPENED TO ALL OF THEM. god DAMM Jrhas some RESTRAINT.
fool didn't know when it was time to flee but still NICE job. very good spy.
mlouden03 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Quite an interesting story so far
ptl4ever419 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Very cool and they were right about not being very smart ;)
Torrent14 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Update soon!
geetac chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
I like the chapter
SlimShady'sCrazy chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
This is my second time at attempting to read this story. I succeeded this time, but only just barely. I really hated the fact that you made Harry think 'what would Hermione do', it would be understandable if this was a just out of Hogwarts Harry, but its not, this is a fully grown, mature Harry that should know how to think for himself! It really doesn't help that I'm not a big fan of Hermione. Anyway, after I got over that little problem I had no qualms with the rest of the story. Update soon!

Best regards, Yomamma3
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
well. im not sure really on the whole hes broken so no romantic love, id go with him being VERY wary after another emotion influencing creature was on hima nd just doesn't have the STRENGTH to be interested right now besides the obvious oh your pretty,sex would be nice but I don't want to deal with talkinga dn breathing int he same space as someone else for that long of a period of time that I don't KNOW that doesn't know im not crazy.
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
A fun fic!
chocolate fish chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
I really love this so far - it's so good!
Lillielle chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This is absolutely brilliant, I'm so glad to have accidentally stumbled upon it.
ptl4ever419 chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Love this ;)
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Entertaining chapter. I loved teh "smell like a bird" comment and idea - well done!
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »