Reviews for Messing With Time
ficreader2011 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
love this fic,please update
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Cute! Love the craziness and the abundance of action.
Smithback chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
nice
questioner2400 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Highly enjoyable so far! Looking forward to where you take this.
Cricycle chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I think that the pacing has been pretty good so far, just want to add a word of worry not to get bogged down in details that are relevant to Harry Potter, but not to your story plot.

Thanks for writing.
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Love it :)
Cricycle chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
This seems like a pretty good start to a story. A good mix of serious and silly, with Harry taking the whole situation seriously, and the silliness of the Dursely's having to deal with a future badass Harry.

Thanks for writing, this is quite good.

- Cricycle

Writing suggestion - maybe include a little bit more exposition? I'm really enjoying it so far, as I've said, but it has been almost non-stop, exclusively Harry's thoughts and speech and actions. Basically, it is awesome, but could potentially be even better.
GatorLHA2 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Nice, Bene Factum
Hortensia chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Quite a good start to your story, looking forward to reading more.
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Harry just summoned Murphy! Good planning so far, and I love your take on Sirius, dementors, and the realization that there is an afterlife in HP. Well done!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
well that is just brilliantly awesome Harry getting the sense that he doesn't know Sirius as much as he might of, and DISTRACTIONS and I LOVe the oh hes just trying to slytherin us and YES.

anyway nice culture especially about the numbers of aurours and hit men and all the fun things and yes.

so just always great, I mean I like the other one BETTER (but theirs like ten times more chapters..)
but boht COMBINED and yes me likey.
geetac chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
Tom Riddle's Old School Things chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Yes! Love it!
TenshiANGEL chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
This was, very surprisingly, funny. Harry is great... and smart-mouthed. I like that. Anyways, I'm just going to share this because I feel like I have to be honest. I mean no disrespect for either the books or what you like. I don't like Ginny and, to be honest, I've always thought it was creepy that they ended up together. 1.)Marrying into one of your best friends' family just because you want a family, is just sad. Literally. 2.)Marrying a girl that looks a lot like your mother, especially when you look a lot like your father, is creepy. And 3.)I've never liked Molly, she's too controlling, demanding and harsh on what she doesn't approve of. I'm sorry, I really just felt like I had to be honest. I do like this fic, though and can't wait for the next chapter.
m.j.readings chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Omg that was epic i lived it
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »