Reviews for Summer of Redemption
JuliansGIrl chapter 10 . 11/1/2005

please continue...

i was being suckered into the story, and now there is no more

More Please!
Queen-of-Nemisol chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
What the hell were you smokin', in order for you to leave us with such a cliffhanger? I mean c'mon, do Hermione & Giles, Willow & Remus, get together? By the way, like the words of the Spectral Unity Spell. I really liked the way they fit together. By the way, thanks for reading this review.
Chritiana weird name i know chapter 10 . 2/23/2004
I know it's been a very long time since you updated this story and even you have probably forgotton it but i was just looking through all the stories and fell in love. please if you could try to begin to write this story again i will be forever greatful.
CharmingStar chapter 10 . 12/7/2003
update quickly really good story, i need more so update soon...please
sita11 chapter 10 . 11/11/2003
I just found Summer of Redemption, I wish so much that you would update! sita
Miss Griff chapter 10 . 8/9/2003
they should start a conga line! j/k love it so far.
christy chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
i was just wondering when there will the next chapter be up
christy chapter 10 . 7/1/2003
I don't review til the end, so are there plans to finish the story or is this the more smoochies for willow...I enjoy all your stories Rose...this one is just as good as all the others...keep up all the good work...How about doing a buffy story one with her and Snape.?
Rainne chapter 10 . 2/16/2003
Aw, that was so sweet! Looking forward to more, keep writing. Tee hee, Hermione and Giles . Can't wait for Willow to completely come out of her catatonia (spell check, anyone?) and have a good long conversation w/ Remus, I think that'll be interesting. I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go back and find all the stuff I thought was was well done, but I do know that I thought "supporto girl" was classic and I think you picked just the right time to bring in a Willow POV chapter. Also, that telecommunication thingy Hermione and Willow have going IS really interesting, dontcha think? Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading!
lime green lion chapter 10 . 2/8/2003
that was really good, but please, PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 9 . 1/25/2003
Good story...I love the remus and willow i smell a hermione and giles fic?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2003
:D that was really good. hmmm...hermione and giles...could be gross, but if written well, could be good. since you are a fantastic author i think you could do it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! happy new year.
alienbeing chapter 9 . 1/1/2003
That was great- love this story! esp the telepathy between Willow and Hermione. My first thought on romance between giles and herm is ick- he is far too old for him, but i guess that doesn't really matter in the long run- if you decide to go that way i'm sure you'll write it fantasticly :D

FyireFly chapter 9 . 12/31/2002
Loved the chapter. There may be a sequel after this? YAY! Can't wait.
Witchy-grrl chapter 9 . 12/31/2002
::squeal:: Hermione/Giles? OOH OOH! This is original! This sounds fun! OOH YOU MUST YOU MUST! :)

Sorry, I adore the unconventional...

It might sound even more interesting than Hermione/Remus, although there'll still be that 'two-bookworms-in-love' aspect...::squeal:: I like it!

:) Definitely can't wait for what happens next!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »