Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
I'm crying. This is amazing. I first read this fic when it had only ten chapters, and I fell in love. I found it again just today, and have just binge read it all. It's amazing. I'll forever be grateful for your writing. It's why I'm asking you to please continue this fic. Ior at the very least post what you had in mind before. It'd almost be a crime to leave it as a dead fic. But anyway, I enjoy your writing.
scarletnight72 chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
Wow, this story is seriously addicting. You've done an amazing job with fleshing out all of the characters; they all feel like real, solid people.
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
do you think you'll ever continue this?
Tess chapter 20 . 4/23/2016
Please do not stop writing on this story. You could do so much more with it. You've left a lot of it open. They still have the Owl to handle. And then however the war turns out not including the war itself. Maybe they take down the rest of the evil guys? Or they go after the good guys. I doubt that but I would like to see how it goes from here. If they wins up with a troubled group of misfits that take on the world. Then you have the problem with two emotionally damaged people trying to have a relationship together. It's going to be a long and hard struggle just to get over everything they have gone through to have even a remotly healthy relationship with each other. And the Owl. What is he doing in all this? Is he training yet another person to be his weapon? Could they save him/her as well? Or would they be forced to put them out of their suffering? What sort of backlash will happen if they do? Please continue this story or make a sequel. I would love to see what happens in the long run.
Tachiana Hon no mushi chapter 20 . 3/24/2016
...I nearly cried when I got to the last chapter. Purely because it was the last chapter, please, please write more soon?
Zira chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
Wow, that's some brilliant writing!
Nightwingsass chapter 20 . 2/19/2016
This is an amazing story! Hope you continue!
Syl-Daughter-of-Loki chapter 20 . 1/15/2016
I love this fic! Seeing Dick as a more quiet person than he is as Nightwing is really interesting. And I love how Roy knows what Dick means just from the way he acts :)

I'm curious if you plan to make any more chapters for this fic, or if it's finished. If it is, maybe you could make a sequel? I'd like to see the three boys fight Owlman.

You're officially my favorite fanfic writer, by the way -
GodsAngelForever chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
Oh my god my heart! If I have I heart attack I will have to sue you : p
GodsAngelForever chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
Oh my god my heart! And a little late on that warning don't ya think! : ( awe I'm just kidding it's best when it's a shock
musicalgirl4474 chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
:D FINALLY! I need Roy's reaction. Please? That would be great.

This chapter is so wonderful! So much raw emotion from our boys, I think they really needed it.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Oh my goodness O.O I didn't realize how much I was waiting for this until it happened. I'm so stuck right now. T.T I'm lovin' this too much. :)
grandshadowseal chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
yay finally! it looks like Roy doesn't have to do anything after all! wont he be bummed...
i just had a thought during when Jay first kissed Dick, if that training area has cameras then whoever is surveilling will be having a field day! i can just imagine them screaming out "The Talon's are making out!" to anyone listening in the area! XD
Leradomi chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
What did owl an do to make sure Jason doesn't get distracted and whenever he thinks of women he gets sick to his stomach, what the hell did he do?
musicalgirl4474 chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Roy is a conniving bastard! Good for you, Roy! So loving this story! So so so much! Keep it up, it's awesome!