Reviews for A Lone Wolf's Reflection
Potter's Muse chapter 42 . 5/10
I realise this is years after you finished, but I really like your style and your version of events.
Love4lupinalways chapter 21 . 1/15
I think this chapter fits very well with Remus and the type of person he is. Poor Harry. And poor Remus. He's lonely, and now he sees that in Harry. I think this chapter was excellent.
Love4lupinalways chapter 6 . 1/15
I love this story so far, Remus is my favorite character next to Molly and the way you are treating his story is dignified and smart, and I love it. Your writing is very smooth and easy to process.
Erica chapter 42 . 7/4/2016
Wonderful story! Really shows how tragic the character of Remus Lupin is.
Erica chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
Such a sad chapter! But, very well done.
Erica chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
Loved it. I love the idea of Remus running in to Harry at some point.
Erica chapter 19 . 7/3/2016
I just happened upon this story and I love it so far!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 42 . 10/8/2015
Hey, just wondering if you're planning on continuing the epilogue? You said in your A/N that you were thinking about it :)
I really liked your story, I think that you portrayed Remus excellently. I wish that it was happier, but the sad thing is that his life wasn't a happy one really, after they left school at least, so its confusing to write this, but its good that you didn't make out his life to be all 'sunshine and daisies' :)
Guest chapter 42 . 9/20/2015
Beautifully written. You really got inside the head of Remus Lupin. J K would be proud of this one!
-Ellie
The Brave Hufflepuff chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
love this part!
Only didn't Remus went to Harry on the first of September?
DanH2010 chapter 36 . 12/24/2014
I always imagined sonething happening between them before too but to me it was always he wasnt quite aware of how he felt at any time and then he started pushing her away. But yeah I love the way u wrote this its great!
danh2010 chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
I dont know why but I never imagined tonks/remus having quite that passionate a relationship he strikes me as quite subdued (not intentionally) but after reafibug this I totally see it and wonder why I never did before. Thank you! X
danh2010 chapter 31 . 12/24/2014
I understand why she killed sirius even after the war he never woukd have fully recovered after azkaban and if she knew she was going to kill lupin she wouldn't leave him to be 'alone' but I am in denial about lupin and tonks nope they didnt die they just didn't!
Great writing
danh2010 chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Awww this was sweet remus attitude is so resigned! Hope there is more sirius / lupin /tonks moments before sirius dies
DanH2010 chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
Thanks for writing this I always wanted more harry/lupin bits and this was very sweet I always imagined that they'd have more conversations then they actually did.