Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
SopranoandBass chapter 30 . 15h
Dennis is an angry little hipster who looks like harry! Thick rimmed glasses and black hair that sticks up? I see a resemblance.
SopranoandBass chapter 18 . 3/25
Oh thank goodness. I thought he had been avada-ed!
SopranoandBass chapter 17 . 3/25
Noooooooo Seamus!
SopranoandBass chapter 13 . 3/25
Damn. Draco is a dark and twisted guy to confund Hermione after that. Good for Hermione though, using wandless magic and getting her memories back! :)
Nicky chapter 1 . 3/23
I love your story..better off forgotten :) you have the time in the world but please dont stand us forever for an update ...thanks
Bionically chapter 1 . 3/19
I never liked Draco in the series and never saw any use for that little bugger, nor even found the actor to be attractive. However, your story completely changed my mind, redeemed Draco and even the house of Slytherin (which I thought was too sinned against...since if they're so evil and totally without merit, why were they still in existence?). I liked your Draco right from the beginning (I saw some reviewers did not) but I appreciated your version of him - cold, lying, manipulative, but for all that, intelligent and strangely likable and with his own problems and agendas. You turned him into the perfect anti-hero and worked an actual plot into a slow-burn anmesiac romance with revenge and redemption.

Your depiction also of Slytherin as a house of ambition and political acumen and charm was also one I could completely support. All in all, this was probably my favorite HP fanfiction and I finished in one day, hovered over small script on my phone, squinting through my headache. I also have to admit to stalking you on the internet a bit and found that you also like Regency novels (Georgette Heyer). You are a fantastic writer, with great research and logic to back up your stories. I really look forward to reading more of your work, and hope that you will eventually publish something on Amazon. Maybe you have already? Please let me know; I would love to read it!

This one was just insanely well-written, well-plotted, well-researched. I can't stop gushing. I hope you don't mind that I downloaded it from to transfer to my kindle so that I can read it again (and again and savor it with larger font). Please continue to write. I love reading and am a huge participant on goodreads (but often with negative reviews...), but this is one time I was honestly blown away by the caliber of the plot and prose and can't even say one negative thing. Kudos on a job truly well done and for writing twists and turns that rival even Rowling herself.
Team Miriku chapter 26 . 3/19
Reviewing at the halfway point! I'm enjoying the story so far and excited to see where it goes. You've got a unique concept and execution, and the characters are well-developed for the most part (especially considering the morally ambiguous and grey nature of what's going on). The buildup to the muggleborns solving the mystery of their amnesia and waiting for their eventual reaction is well done so far. My only complaint is that, while most characters seem to have both negative/positive qualities, Ron is too flanderized for my tastes. While he isn't out of character per se, his negatives seem to be exaggerated to the point of resembling bashing more than anything else. He's such a minor character here that it doesn't really bother me, but it's noticeable enough to be mentioned. I don't even like Ron particularly, but he should still be treated fairly if you want him to feel realistic and in-character. The same could be said of Lavender, but... she's not depicted in the best light in the books either and she doesn't have much development over all so I think you could get away with her depiction moreso than what you've done with Ron. *shrug*
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 51 . 3/15
I did not like Draco for most of this story, but he really turned it around in the end. Great plot, lots of twists and turns. Definitely worth the read!
amguevara88 chapter 1 . 3/9
This was insanely well written. Please finish this.
mieze0105 chapter 51 . 3/5
This is now in my fanfiction top ten. Extremely well written (I rarely learn new words while reading fanfiction) and a great story. I liked the second ending better. And I would have chosen the same profession for Hermione :)
Amazing story, beautifully written! I'm glad they sorted it out in the end.
Amalthia chapter 51 . 2/21
I enjoyed your story and I'm glad it had a happy ending and that Hermione and the other muggleborns all got their memories and magic back.
LKSM36 chapter 50 . 2/18
this was fantastic. could not put it down.
LKSM36 chapter 27 . 2/17
I love this Dean.
andrea.rakoski chapter 51 . 2/15
I'm assuming this chapter is staying here. I couldnt workout how to add to my review on chapter 50.

Well I am definitely assuming it was a premonition. I think this is my favorite Draco I've read. Thank you for this amazing story!
2,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »