Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
Lionhearted21 chapter 51 . 2/11
This was incredible! From start to finish I was on the edge of my seat wondering if Hermione could figure things out before Draco's attempts to stop her. Wow. The end was so satisfying. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Owlierules chapter 51 . 2/1
I'm fairly new to reading fan fiction, which is brilliant to read while up with my new baby in the middle of the night, but very familiar with HP. I love what you have done with the characters and plot, I must admit a soft spot for any Dramione story but the Katie/Flint and Cho/Theo stories I thought were very interesting. You are a very engaging writer, thank you for spending so much time on this!
Lily Anne Rose chapter 46 . 1/19
Omg I am so happy that you wrote out the revenge chapters. I was a bit heartbroken to read this, thinking this was the end and that Hermione never found out.
Lillihope chapter 51 . 1/19
OH MY GOD I cannot handle this story I loved it thank you.
rose chapter 4 . 1/16
oh god, these two chapters literally have everything i hate about men stuffed into them. but the premise is so interesting! its been a long time since ive read a fanfiction and had such a reaction.
scabiorgirl chapter 20 . 1/17
And as far as using only Draco had intentions to use the flint and theo actually cared for chow and Katy ok
scabiorgirl chapter 20 . 1/17
I haven't gotten far along but your writing is great. A little of everything humor, drama etc
storyshoes chapter 12 . 1/16
I just dont know, from what the reviews are saying, hermione doesnt even try to reform the world after getting her memories back? This is just so unlike me, usually i just roll with the punches in fiction and especially in well-written ones like this but... The thing that makes me just so uncomfortable is the fact that hermione isnt even aware of how powerless she is. it makes me so uncomfortable its crazy, and i want to keep reading this because its so different from my usual fare that involves hermione at least being AWARE how powerless she is and working to fix that.
storyshoes chapter 11 . 1/16
I just... this is the first story that i was intrigued by that i didnt just straight up devour... This whole... rape business makes me so uncomfortable that i needed to read reviews to decide if i want to keep reading or not. Even at this point, no matter what draco or any of the guys do in the later chapters will EVER make up for taking advantage of the three women. seriously. i am extremely tired of dramiones that just relies on the same old tropes and this definitely doesnt... but i just cant get behind any sort of situation, even fictional, where a female character births a baby (even REMOTELY)unwillingly. just... kind of disgusting. idk, im still going to favorite this story because i might want to come back to it later. i really do appreciate this disgusting draco though... its very interesting.
Nspired1 chapter 51 . 1/13
Holy peanuts... this story was amazing!... the plot alone. Your ability to insert legal rehtoric in the disguise of the wizarding world, had me jaws falling out of hinge. I'm saving this in my annual reading list.

Well done!
brynnmbutler chapter 51 . 1/5
I rarely ever get super emotional about things that I read, but this story has me sobbing at 3:45 AM after binge reading the last twenty-or-so chapters. It is so beautifully written and based off of an amazing concept. I love how many funny bits there were in the whole story. I commend you for your skill in writing, even though this is the only story of yours that I’ve read, and I truly hope that I may one day write something as beautiful as this.

One of my favorite parts was when Draco and Narcissa went to visit Lucius and the guard had a rodent for a patronus. It was funny for me because I laughed at him for having a RODENT as a patronus, and then I remembered that MY patronus is a field mouse, so I’m in the same boat as him.

This story made me cry several times over the few days that I’ve been reading it. I’ll definitely read it again some day. Maybe then I’ll review each chapter with my reactions (since my friends tell me that I can be very amusing) just to give you more reviews and feedback.

Even though it’s the 5th, this story was a great way to ring in the new year!
cateyerose chapter 50 . 12/30/2017
l cried
cateyerose chapter 50 . 12/30/2017
so good holy fuck
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
Holy fuck... And now out of this bit of interaction between the two men, we learn that Andy did love Hermione and wouldn't have betrayed her in such a way if it weren't for Draco and that fucking bet. Poor Andy. Anyways, absolutely amazing story so far.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/29/2017
I'm sorry but I can't stand a "romantic" lead who rapes his "love's" life choices away from her. That's not "romantic"; that's abuse.
2,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »