Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
The second ending is so much better.
This alternate ending is truly horrible. Draco’s smug expectation that he alone knows best is too hard to take.
Arrggghh. Draco is so smug and evil. He deserves to lose his son and Hermione.
Cho should tell Theo that she’s leaving him if he doesn’t keep Malfoy away from her.
Oh, no! Draco is even worse than I imagined he would be. Poor Hermione. Poor Andy.
Tuz chapter 51 . 10/18/2023
I'm glad there was the other ending. I'm not gonna lie parts of the story enraged me. Kudos for eliciting such extreme emotion.
gothamloves chapter 51 . 10/16/2023
Insane but loved
gothamloves chapter 13 . 10/15/2023
Hmmm
This can’t be a HEA
gothamloves chapter 7 . 10/15/2023
Are we following canon?
Cause when bellatrix was torturing Hermoine
Draco was losing it towards the corner he looked like he was crying cause of everything
Adithi chapter 1 . 10/2/2023
It's really long and interesting
TakikoHotaru chapter 50 . 9/16/2023
This story has been my reading companion for 3 days. I have cried, laughed, and almost through my phone across the room because of how Hermione and Draco can be so insufferable and manipulative and romantic. But, I did not and I am glad to have finally finished this.

I prefer the New Year ending (50-51). My personal preference doesn't see Hermione without her magic in her life and unable to use it. But, I am glad there are 2 alternative endings to this story to give the reader a glimpse of what could have happened in either ending.
Harvizard92 chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
Just finished this and it’s got to be one of my favourite fan fics so far! HP is my guilty pleasure but I usually read thrillers/horrors usually so this is right up my street! You write so well and I was hooked right to the very endThank you!
TotallyFelton chapter 51 . 5/14/2023
Wow! Not gunna lie, some of that was a real tuff read. But such an amazing read! The characters, the plot, fantastic! Thank you for sharing this piece of excellent writing with us.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2023
Does anyone know what bokk she recommended?
Norris chapter 1 . 3/13/2023