Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
writer34 chapter 51 . 9/13
I love it!
ManicAnarchist chapter 51 . 9/6
I loved this story. I can understand why some people wouldn't but it's a work of fiction and a damn good one at that.
Goose chapter 21 . 8/7
And this, dear author is where I get off the train.
I'm just too creeped out by this dishonest exploitation of amnesiac women by men who claim to love them, but take enormous liberties with their trust anyway.
Theo maybe has the healthiest relationship, because he is actively trying to return cho's memory, but even that is dodgy because he got her pregnant when she was in a state of serious dubious consent, both because of the ruffee and due to obliviation.
How would you feel if you had an accident that robbed you of a huge chunk of formative memory, and then the man that had an active role in deliberately causing you to be in such a state tracked you down and entered into a relationship with you, knowing full well that you would NEVER have consented to it while possessing your full mental capacity.
THEN the creep goes and gets you pregnant while you are trying to get a degree, and when faced with the possibility that you might not be ready for a kid, he manipulates you into keeping it anyway, thus irrevocably altering your life forever because he wants a baby for selfish reasons. Not to mention he keeps drugging you (or attempting to) and planting enchanted items that alter your physical and mental states with neither your knowledge of consent.

It's. It's really rapey, and morally reprehensible.
The fact that it's being played as romantic and sweet makes my stomach churn.

Honestly the best case scenario for these women is not what I assume the plot will be, which is to have Hermione be late in her pregnancy when her memories come back and she has a falling out with Draco because, you know, she was raped in a lot of ways. Then he performs a suitably Romantic Gesture and then they love each other again and have hot sex AND a baby and the world is beautiful.

No. The best that I can hope is that they all find out about how they were so devastatingly taken advantage of, physically and emotionally, and get the fuck out of dodge, babies in tow, never to see their respective rapists again.
Key chapter 51 . 8/7
Draco was so devious in this but I'm glad to see he got his comeuppance of a sort. That first "mock" ending was chilling. Cho was really hard to read in this. I like Draco and Hermione's son. Now one of my favourite stories, sorry for not reviewing every chapter it's just that Colubrina recommended this and I began reading it before bedtime and I think I finished it in a couple of days all reading on my phone otherwise I promise I would have reviewed every chapter. From here on out every update you send out for other stories I will review individually. Thanks for the incredible story and hope you are having a wonderful day/night.
G the Headmaster chapter 51 . 8/2
This is a wonderful story. The second ending is much better than the first
Dreamer chapter 51 . 7/31
GOSH, I was so pissed the entire story! However, I loved the characters and I just needed to know what would happen. the alternate ending is a noooooooo, however, I appreciated you sharing it. The real ending was heartbreaking but also satisfying because Draco deserved it. He repented. Actually admitted what he did was wrong. He knew it was and it was great. Holy shit, man. It was intense. Great work!
G the Headmaster chapter 9 . 7/31
Slytherins and thir plots.
hansonkali chapter 25 . 7/30
Oh dang this chapter was one big mess but in a good way. Ron and Lavender are both horrible in their own rights just like Draco. I do hope Hermione and the baby are okay in the end and curious how she used magic.

Loved that her muscle memory took over and she knew Lavender.
Karuizawa chapter 51 . 7/19
Hi, I really Liked your story, yo developed your characters so well and so deep. Thanks.
janefanatic chapter 41 . 7/15
I'm so glad Cho and the baby are well! And it's reassuring that there are some things muggles do better than magicals! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 39 . 7/15
I feel so bad for Cho! Thanks for sharing!
cece2046 chapter 40 . 7/11
For a person who dislikes Hermione because she thinks the revenge on Marietta is cruel, Cho sure is bitter and vengeful enough herself.
Oh! Seamus is not dead! Phew! By the way, excellent story. Though I will admit to a recurring urge to smack you Draco around a bit.
Woah... Wait a minute.. did he kill Seamus or was it another spell that shine green?
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5
great start, love the plot and your writing style!
2,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »