Reviews for The Path Of Light
I saw this and thought, "oh no, not another one!"

...

"And more … I can show you, if you'd like?"

"Huh?"

Merlin said a few words in the Old Tongue and a projection appeared in front of them. Arthur, Gwen, Morgana and Gwaine all stared transfixed as Merlin's past deeds played out in front of them. Merlin, for his part, merely stared at the ground. He didn't need to relive it all.

...

And then was soooo relieved to realize that was all of it. This is a really good story, thanks!
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 3/23
I love it when Merlin exhibits such badassery Such badassery
Gorlois’ last name was Le Fay, as in Morgana le Fay from the original “Morgan le Fay”
lupsss1412 chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
omg... that phrase! I love it!
addyb0123 chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
It's all coming back to me now. I read this story a while ago, and just came across it again. I read the summary and think 'this sounds amazing, how have I not found it yet?!' but then I recognized the title and decided I might as well read it again. There are very few fanfics I read again, but this one DEFINITELY made the cut. Thanks for writing it.
Adele chapter 17 . 8/3/2017
Thank heaven Balinor and Merlin are still alive and the battle is over
andjelija.nenic chapter 14 . 7/16/2017
Bogorm123 chapter 19 . 6/14/2017
Wow... I don't even know what to say, just... Wow.

(And holy shit this was amazing like snshsjsjhdjskshdjajehnejsnnsndjjenejejdnjdjdjdjd3333333 * dying*)
skyhawkwolf chapter 4 . 5/11/2017
The bandits appear when someone says that. Every. Bloody. Time. It's great
Neonlyphe chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
Love this chapter #Mergana
EmJelenKoala chapter 19 . 4/18/2017
Oh. My. GOSH! :D This was amazing! It is now official. I ship Mergana! This was absolutely amazing. It did move a little bit too fast, but it still worked well with the story you were telling. Thanks sososososo much for writing this amazing story! Everything was just... just... GAH! *fangirl frenzy consisting of squeals and running around in circles*
EmJelenKoala chapter 13 . 4/17/2017
Heheheh... I think from now on I'm going to call Arthur "Arthur Pendragon! Crown Prince of Camelot and Once and Future King of Albion, the Savior of Virginity!" XD *dies of laughter* I'd love to see Gwaine tease him about THAT title. XD
EmJelenKoala chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
OHMYGOSH MY HEART DIED AGAIN! YOU ARE WAY TOO GOOD AT THIS!
EmJelenKoala chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
*squeals in a way that sounds suspiciously like a "meepOHMYGOSH MY HEART IS MELTING! I MAY HAVE JUST DIED A LITTLE! #SQUADGOALS! *spins around in circles and squealing*
Adele Chase chapter 19 . 3/22/2017
that's it? Morgana and Merlin not married yet? I hope there is a sequel where they are and have many children. I do love that balinor and hunith are still alive and could enjoy future grandchildren.