Reviews for The Path Of Light
The bandits appear when someone says that. Every. Bloody. Time. It's great
Neonlyphe chapter 3 . 5/7
Love this chapter #Mergana
koala789 chapter 19 . 4/18
Oh. My. GOSH! :D This was amazing! It is now official. I ship Mergana! This was absolutely amazing. It did move a little bit too fast, but it still worked well with the story you were telling. Thanks sososososo much for writing this amazing story! Everything was just... just... GAH! *fangirl frenzy consisting of squeals and running around in circles*
koala789 chapter 13 . 4/17
Heheheh... I think from now on I'm going to call Arthur "Arthur Pendragon! Crown Prince of Camelot and Once and Future King of Albion, the Savior of Virginity!" XD *dies of laughter* I'd love to see Gwaine tease him about THAT title. XD
koala789 chapter 6 . 4/17
OHMYGOSH MY HEART DIED AGAIN! YOU ARE WAY TOO GOOD AT THIS!
koala789 chapter 5 . 4/17
*squeals in a way that sounds suspiciously like a "meepOHMYGOSH MY HEART IS MELTING! I MAY HAVE JUST DIED A LITTLE! #SQUADGOALS! *spins around in circles and squealing*
Adele Chase chapter 19 . 3/22
that's it? Morgana and Merlin not married yet? I hope there is a sequel where they are and have many children. I do love that balinor and hunith are still alive and could enjoy future grandchildren.
Adele Chase chapter 14 . 3/21
Love the dracawine armour and Merlin being the prince he is. Also love the support from Morgana to Merlin and from Arthur and Gwen as well.
Adele Chase chapter 13 . 3/21
Love that Morgana and the dragon had it out and "made up". Love the last mergana scene. more of that without the false argument is good.
Adele Chase chapter 12 . 3/21
Awesome they are are healed in the cauldron.
Adele Chase chapter 11 . 3/21
I love that Aithusa can turn into a human and protects Merlin.
Adele Chase chapter 8 . 3/21
I like that you portray Hunith and Balinor working together to save life.
Adele Chase chapter 6 . 3/21
I thought your rhyme was very good. Your ending is a bit of tear jerker. I also like the romance between Merlin and Morgana.
Adele Chase chapter 5 . 3/21
Mordred turns good as well i hope.
Adele Chase chapter 4 . 3/21
I like that you jump the gun.