Reviews for Dark as Knight
connyx chapter 18 . 4/14
What a ride. And what a great way to... Well.. Continue. I'm glad you wrote a sequel. But please please please... Complete it! This whole story is simply perfect. Haha. Well done dear, well done!
connyx chapter 14 . 4/14
I'm so sad that there are only 4 chapters left.. And I'm not sure if I want to start reading the last chapter later on and go to the latest piece you shared here since it hasn't been updated in a while how can you write such great stories and not complete them? How dare you. Lol. I'm kidding. :)
Should have checked first haha
bossbaby23 chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
yym
narutobones chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
This is so good . I love the idea of Pocahontas and belle too. Can u make a story with them also.
JabbaDaHutt chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
Regina: "Will you still touch me when I'm fat and ugly?"

Emma: "What? Regina, you'll never be fat and ugly, not to me. Where did that come from?"

Me: "I wish my Twinkies were as loaded (with cream filling) as that question..."
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
LOL xD Emma literally traded off her soul to Dead Man's Land, she walks the shadow realms and deals with death and pain on the daily, yet The EQ seems to be the only thing that terrifies her hahaha with just a stare from her she flinches xD hahaha
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
The Lancelot and Emma fight-part took me back to Mortal Kombat cuz Emma with her shadow moves reminds me of Scorpion.

And awesome! Pocahontas made an appearance. If only she knew what Emma has done to poor, defenseless, harmless, little animals...her eyes won't be twinkling that much. Emma knows nothing 'bout the 'Colors of the Wind'.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Regina mates for life (no pressure Swan).
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
"Instead she stared at the woman's forehead, thinking about old and sick people." LOL does that actually work?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Some just go to college...Emma goes to Dead Man's Land. And wow Snow is more than just "Snow" in this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
So chapter 1 and Emma already has some fixation over the Evil Queen, hates the princess-expectations, runs away and now is bound to some barren-lifeless land. And now Regina is curious to know what became of her. Sounds good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
So I'm just starting to read this. Hoping its good. The summary had me at girl rebelling against family.
Paige478 chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
I think that you should put Rulf in more. He should be at the wedding if they will have time to do so. I dont like Snow White. Anyways love this story so far!
eykj9906 chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
This story is definitely toward the top of my Dark Swan fic list! Very well done! It's been a great ride, and I can't wait to start your second installment 3
PipexVauseman chapter 17 . 4/4/2016