Reviews for Lioness of Stormwind: War of Kings
Maissekka chapter 5 . 2/2
Hey. Sad that she was whisked away by bronze dragons. Would be cool to see an offshoot of Elune stopping the dragons. Also sad this story seems to be abandoned. Was fantastic while it lasted.
ZE GOD HAND chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
Please continue this story,it's too good for you abandon it.
Narriz chapter 5 . 8/20/2019
This story is too good, please, I beg you, continue Lioness of Stormwind, despite being pretty short this story is one of the best crossover fanfics I've ever read, and would absolutely love to see what happens next
LuckyFractal chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
bby. plz. good story good. plz more.
Wizardwolf 1020 chapter 5 . 6/19/2019
PLEASE UPDATE! ITS STARTING TO GET GOOD!
wowow2264 chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
I have just finished reading through all of the lioness of stormwind and this sequel and I must say this is one of the best warcraft cross overs I have read so far, I know its unlikely but I truly wish that you will come back to this and complete it.
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
His story has 888 favorites and 889 follows. Who would do such a horrible thing? This makes me so angry right now words can’t even explain it.
Dregley chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
A really great story. With the coming BfA I hope to see an update for this masterpiece.
Liantei chapter 5 . 7/20/2018
Ohmygosh talk about an amazing crossover! I've never thought of a crossover between these two fandoms before but they meshed very well! And I absolutely love Arturia centered fics!
Kovaras chapter 5 . 7/17/2018
Most impressive! I hope one day you will return to this fic, as it is easily one of my favorite Warcraft crossovers now.
LuckyFractal chapter 5 . 5/9/2018
mate. maaate. Come back to thiissss. it's one of my favorite series on this site. anything. please!
Lord Halcyon chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
Fantastic pair of stories do hope you find time to continue them at some point.

Regards

Lord Halcyon
VampireNinjaz chapter 5 . 4/27/2018
Please continue this fanfic. It’s been a very long time since you started it. This is to good if a story to let go to waste.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2018
I pray that you'll update someday.
silentstrixe chapter 5 . 3/15/2018
Just spent a large part of my day reading both the first LoS and this one. It's quite enjoyable so I am hoping to see more of this if you ever decide to come back to it.