Reviews for Nothing Gold Can Stay
Christina chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Why am I crying?! That was beautiful!
Lizaloves chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That... Was beautifull!
Could you please also wright one about how he reacts after seeing her after 3 whole years?! I would love that!
razorstar90 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I can't wait for the season bc I know we can count on you for Makorra fanfics. Cause I need them right now. I'm with you in your thinking that Korra disappears from the world soon after going to the SWT. Maybe she writes a letter to Bolin where she says she off to find enlightenment and wont be coming back to RC. And then they don't see each other for 3 years. OMG that's too sad
DecodedMessages chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Nothing gold can stay is one of my favorite peoms and Robert frost is one of my favorite poets.I remember first reading Nothing Gold can Stay in The Outsiders by S.E Hinton. Anyways I alway love reading your fanfictions your an awesome writer keep up the great work! :)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
*sniffs* Excuse me while I go that corner over there to cry for a bit.
... Aah, much better. I just watched the trailer too, and this was perfect for it! I had no idea it would be such a big time jump. It makes sense, since Korra has to heal both mentally, spiritually and physically. And during this time, I wonder what was running through Mako's mind. I think his character design looks too much like Iroh's, but meh...

I've always wondered what ran through Mako's head during the Book 3 finale. What does he think of Korra now? I know that there won't be any Makorra any more, but if there was gonna be, I wish that we would see how he feels about her. There's so many questions about Book 4, I'm honestly a little muddle-headed right now.

But I do know this was one of your most beautiful pieces yet. It was so short, yet it evoked so much emotion. If there was gonna be any Makorra, this is exactly what I would want to see. Actually, I'm hungering a little bit for some Makorra in the actual show. Book 2 left me with a lot of mixed feelings about their relationship, and I still actually do have some. But I miss Makorra. I do. I really can't see Mako with anyone else, or Korra with anyone else. They both deserve happiness, especially Korra. Aang got his girl! Why can't Korra get her guy?!