Reviews for Evil Jack: Domestic Bliss
Wolfenangel chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
This is a wonderful story. Your writing makes me envious! I hope you continue posting more fics, I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Great story! Just found your story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Nuwame chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Nice work makes me want more please, and i agree with Lady Foxfire Jack must die or get beat up so he's no longer recognizable. If any of the bros' gets to him he's a dead man and if my BMFM character was there she would give Jack a peace of her mind, (think of across between Throttle and Modo that is what my character is like) not someone you want to tangle with!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Given the boys, if McCyber ever does show up again, he's not going to live long enough to regret it. ...Or maybe he will. Depends on who gets to him first.

*giggles* Hannah is so going to be one spoiled little girl.

'Til next story, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out.
Jade chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Hello. I really like the stories that I have red by you. I hope that you can write a story involving the Gargoyels and the Biker mice from mars, and possible one that includes the teenaged mutent ninja turtles as well. I can't wait to read your next posting. Please update soon.

Thanks.
Silver12 chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
I have got to say I love this story line love it so much I read it awhile ago and tonight I read it over again and it is very good very good. I had to let you know.
BkrMcFn4Ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Rape is terrible. No one should be abused in this way. .org
Silver12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
oh wow where do you have other wrote to , This one was so good i like to read you other BMFM stories. Could you email me and let me now where i could read them. my email is
skyler chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
more that was great i would like to read more
ink6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
You really are an excellent story teller,

as one author to another you should consider writing some original fiction.
Nova S chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Hi again, just another note to say that it's still great and looking forward as to how the other two guys will react as to Throttles whereabouts and explainations when they do find out! :)
Xandra chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
oh. my. god. write more is all that needs to be said. how the hell can you keep a erader captivated like that? very funky! (xcuse the lingo) i can't think of anyway to improve it! (i porbably will later but never mind!) just please write more!
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Jack must die!

what damage did Karbuncle do? Will Chalrey find out what else he's done?
Mez chapter 2 . 12/4/2002
He he he! Vinnie at his Vinnie-est. Lovely characterisation and wonderfully written as always. Made me laugh in all the right places.
Lania chapter 2 . 12/3/2002
All I can say is...WOW! You have built a wonderfully believable plot. Though he acts differently, you have given reasons for his behavior and made everything mesh so well with what we know from the show. Please, keep up the good work. Your writing skills are excellent, with nothing to detract from the reading of a wonderful work.