Reviews for The Bet
Yami of Darkness chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Hikari Topaz: This is so funny. please write more to this.

Yami Topaz: The Hikaris spying? M, they're not as sweet 'n' innocent as people think. *looking suspiciously at Hikari*

Hikari Topaz: *smiles sweetly* Why are u looking at me like at yami?

Yami Topaz: This story made me think, how innocent u realy are, my hikari.

Hikari Topaz: *grins* I'm like Yugi, Malik & Bakura. I'm not always sweet 'n' innocent.

Hikari, Yugi, Malik & Bakura: *giggle*

Yami Topaz, Yami Yugi, Yami Malik & Yami Bakura: *groan*
manga-nut chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
Hahahahahaha! Oh God, the hikaris are gonna be pretty surprised when they find out it's just a stupid bet! But worth it to see Yami Bakura try to act nice. _~ Now THAT'S something you don't see every day. Though I personally don't think he's as bad as the anime makes him out to be. And I have to protest with you renaming him. He is YAMI BAKURA or BAKURA. Other names are NOT right. _ But yeah, this is really funny otherwise.
Yami Malik Fan Girl chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
cool fic
Trustshipper chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
You forgot about ... x_x Yes she exists! She won't be around for a bit though... in the dub anyway... she's the one that looks exactly like Isis but has blonde hair and red streaks.
EternalBanditGirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
More!
Daredevil chapter 4 . 4/6/2003
Nice story! When's the next chapter coming?
Xion-BR3 chapter 4 . 3/7/2003
Really good! I have a few others who I have sugested it to and they all loved it to! This is great! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! Keep it up!
Sakurae Kirisa chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
WAI! I can't WAIT for the next chappie! _
kaehimi chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
*Laughing VERY hard* Oh...dear...hehe...Ra...this...is...haha...so...funny! _
Indigo Tantarian chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
Ooh, what elaborate plans the hikaris have... I'm interested to see the yamis' plans (minus the rather slow Pharaoh)! Will Yami Yugi EVER get a clue? Or perhaps he doesn't need to. Who knows?
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 4 . 11/23/2002
Heehee! Plotting is so much fun... congrats on another good chappy!
Anime-2000 chapter 4 . 11/23/2002
Anime*2000: Update soon!

Dark Magician Girl: This is great!

Anime: I LOVED your fic the Snowstorms!

DMG: This fic looks like it's gonna be just as good!

Anime: 'till then, ciao!
Cettie-girl chapter 4 . 11/23/2002
This looks really interesting. I like the picture too.
Shadowwolf4 chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
wow! This is cool!
Ally chapter 2 . 11/21/2002
Eeeee! This is fun! I kinda like how the chapters are shorter than most. LoL, kinda like bite sized chunks I can read in between all the other stuff I'm trying to do. Fun plot idea! Keep up the good work!