Reviews for Wednesdays with Yami
Sam chapter 1 . 3/9
I can't believe I hadn't read this before. Truly magical! Thank you for your writing! It is absolutely blissful!
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I have read a great many of bride shipping fan fictions in the past I have read about y'all be doing the most deplorable degrading of homosexual Acts over my years of fanfiction and I just need you to know never once have I had him referred to as gayer than a rainbow glitter unicorn I love you
Hirami chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Rereading this golden piece of work... seriously, this is wonderful. The bittersweet love mixed with the tragedy that is life and comes over time.. In between so many highly amusing parts I just laughed out. Constantly being between smiling and close to tears because everything still feels so tragic... And this here is one of the fictions that manage to give me that nice, fluttery feeling in the stomach.
Really, really, thank you for writing this. It's brilliant.
Wow chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is one of the most amazing fics that i've ever seen. Even if old characters makes me feel a little sad, and there was a lot of cheating. You can really feel the love between Seto and Yami, and that is not something that any writer can do. That was very, very good. I will wait anxiously for all the sequels.
Hirami chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
wow...this was a wonderful read. Stories with characters in their later years are always interesting. And they have always such a bittersweet (more to the bitter) feeling to it... so much hurt and pain that happened but you want them to be happy...
Anyway. I loved how you managed to bring in bits of the past but still tell about the present. This was wonderfully written and I'm looking forward to the sequel 3
haneko-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was beautiful... More than that! Gorgeous, splendid, magnificent... Utterly perfect. Even tho they were in such complicated relationship, we were able to perceive their enchanting love and care for each other, and how they end up like that without it being wittten down.

I'm going to look for your other stories! And I wish to see that sequel soon :)
Great job.
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Nice story! I can't wait for the sequel you have planned! And I really need to start writing long chapters like you, or one-shots. -_- But anyway, great job and keep up the good work! :D
Dookaller chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I rarely like it when there are a lot of pairings in a story, or intertwining complicated sex lives, past or present. I usually find that I can't keep up or just don't take it seriously, but this was really well done. Really believable and enthralling. I knew it would be though.

To be honest when I saw the email in my inbox saying you had a new story, I immediately clicked the link even though I knew I had more important things to do than read fanfiction, and then when it took a bit to load, I yelled at my computer, "Open it! Open it now!"

I'm very interested in the sequel. I hope it doesn't take to long to be posted... But I can wait. :) Awesome Job.