Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Lizzium chapter 7 . 5/10
Oh my, this was absolutely wonderful. Draco was amazing in this story by which I mean he was particularly dreadful in the beginning, but his changing attitude towards Hermione was handled brilliantly. Oh and his visceral reaction to seeing Dumbledore was so perfect, I can’t imagine the Draco cried in the bathroom over his task could ever think of Dumbledore without some guilt. Hermione is exactly as I imagined as a child, and I love the kind Narcissa who steps in to save a child and the impertinent James who insists that the statue did very much move. Oh and the ending...part of me wishes that Hermione had said yes and then there were thirty chapters of them aligning dissenting Order members and Death Eaters to fix everything...but oh your ending that leaves it all up in the air was wonderful. I hate that I love non-HEA stories because I can’t help but conjure up a thousand different ways in which things go on. Thank you so, so much for writing this piece, it was simply amazing.
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 5/3
That really showed such a profound sense of loss. It was very, very effective. It is compounded by the fact that she doesn't feel like she's allowed to feel that way about him, and it's compounded by the fact that it's a child's sense of loss. Well done.
Kelsey441 chapter 6 . 5/3
I like the contrast between Harry and his dad here, a view that could only be noticed by Draco.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 5/3
You have the best imagination. Yours are the most intriguing stories I've read in a long while.
horsegirl619 chapter 7 . 4/24
You are a brilliant writer, you really are. That doesn't mean I don't want to punch you in the face for that ending. I'm not crying you're crying.
duj chapter 7 . 3/10
Sweet story, but it ends too soon for me. I want to know what sort of trouble Hermione got into for that, and where he went and what he did. And whether they ever met again, and if so, under what circumstances and to what end.
miss stoneheart chapter 7 . 3/4
Oh, I must admit that I cried. Beautiful piece of work. Marvelous.
sunshine.katz chapter 7 . 2/22
Oh gosh. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this... but the ending! Thanks for sharing.
Bionically chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This was a simply lovely story and the ending was absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about this.
tilly90 chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
This was glorious! It felt like reading an epic and I love how you ended this :D
rlsa chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Your story is completely wonderful! I love how he tricked her and then took care of her and I loved all the cameos and how dumbledore recognized him and the ending was so bittersweet. Thanks so much for sharing your story!
SusanMarieS chapter 7 . 5/19/2017
reread still wonderfully sad
sunshinesundae chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
Oh you cruel cruel woman! I guess I should have known... heartbreaking endings seem to be your speciality!

What a wonderful story. I was forced to pause somewhere in chapter 4 (for that dreaded daily occurrence 'job') and thought about it all day. Such a creative plot. Such masterful execution!

I loved what you did with the characters. Draco was so sweet in how he comes to care for Hermione. And Hermione as a seven-year-old was just brilliant. I've seen children - their behaviour, their speech - written so badly, but you did such a good job. I love that you kept her vast vocabulary and snotty attitude. I was almost sad when the spell broke because I'd enjoyed her so much.

I also, I must admit, took great delight in an invisible Draco. He wreaked such havoc (as would I of course - free chocolate frogs yes please), but then he was so dreadfully desperately lonely. And that moment at the Manor, where he considers whether he even *wants* to return to the future... that was so powerful. And sad. You captured his heartache so well. And I'm so glad Hermione rescued him in the end, even if she didn't go with him. The optimist in me wants to hope that there's a future for them one day...

Overall, a lovely lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
Dude, this is so sad. Even though it would be OOC, I so wished she had left with him.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
Oh no, they can't kiss cos it would be gross p. Damn.