Reviews for An Alternate Path
Love your story! Wish it had been continued.
Snowleopardcheetah chapter 7 . 9/16/2021
Honestly, I didn't catch on about Saru until the note at the end made me look closer. Well played.
lover of crimemance chapter 12 . 8/17/2021
This is fantastic can you please continue I want to see Zuko find out his mom is dating Katara and sokka dad
PikaMew1288 chapter 4 . 8/1/2021
Empty threat on Azula's part and rather stupid considering the Dai Li are highly skilled Assassins. There is nothing stopping them from killing her in her sleep or poisoning her Food and Water to avenge their Leader.
PH639 chapter 12 . 1/3/2021
please add more chapters this story is cool
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/28/2020
I would have actually liked some zutara here y'know.
But otherwise this story is perfect..
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 12 . 8/11/2020
I really like the changes you’ve made. You’ve deviated from the original and it’s interesting to see how much things have changed simply because Zuko switches sides earlier.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/21/2020
At least they still have the inner walls? And this isn't the first time the Fire Nation has breached the walls; they were driven off when Iroh did it.
Mockingjay-468 chapter 12 . 4/26/2020
This is so good! I’d really enjoyed reading it, and I hope you do continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
Fuck you for wasting my time
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2019
Is that zukos mom?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2019
You have to finish this. I need more Aang centric chapters, please.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2019
Please NOT Zutara. Taang, Toph and Zuko (Tuko?), Zukaang, Kataang, Sukka, Tokka, Maiko, anything is better than Zutara. Though I prefer Zukaang or Kataang.
Quiet Leaf chapter 12 . 2/11/2018
This was quite an enjoyable read! I swear, the men of fandom sometimes write the most interesting fics. You're not afraid to make major divergences from the plot. I really liked where you went with this! I somehow doubt you're ever going to continue it (I myself have pretty much abandoned some fics), but it would be a thrill if you did!
Mr. Q chapter 12 . 9/30/2017
So I loke this story and all but where the fuck is Bumi you know King of Omasha, King Bumi, 112 year old king. Can earth bend with just his face?