Reviews for Ninja of New York
Cool story
Whitehall43 chapter 2 . 9/30/2019
Nice story
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
You are by far one of my favourite writers on this site. I...I...I don't know how you do it but what you write is, simply, amazing. Thank you for posting this, even if it's just two chapters, and I'm not sure if your still writing (idk, I'm using the app).

This is amazing.

Stay awesome.
TylerJay333 chapter 2 . 8/6/2019
looked the story so far. hope you update soon.
Reptil chapter 2 . 7/28/2019
It showed up
Mr. Blackwood chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
Honestly, it's been years since I've seen something even related to TMNT. Like, I know about the movies but I haven't watched them. I was perfectly fine with that...So I can't even explain why did I enjoy this so much XD I guess we'll see in the next chapter \o/
D00mMarine2077 chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
Orange ninjas are more fucking despicable than orange nazi leaders that you support.

Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff?
Kaiya Azure chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
Naruto had a mind? Though, when one considers how long he lived, I'm surprised he didn't say "again" at the end of his question.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
Wasn’t expecting an update. Right on
kazikamikaze24 chapter 2 . 7/23/2019
An interesting story so far. Keep up the good work!
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 7/23/2019
I'm going to be happy with the insanity angle as long as you don't make it super angsty. His thoughts on humans for example... you didn't outright say it but anybody reading between the lines saw someone majorly butthurt. "Unlike ants, you lie".
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/23/2019
My reviews, and private messages are working fine so far but I hope to know more about this story.
chase622 chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
very very short chpt
hnh058513 chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
Okay this is just amazing