Reviews for The Seducing Sky
Amy chapter 7 . 8/30/2021
I'm so incredibly sad that there is not more to this story. I am usually not one to gravitate towards harem stories but this has had me laughing out loud more than a story has in quite a while. I hope you one day find the inspiration to continue this. I'm so curious to know where you would take it.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 2 . 10/20/2019
AHHH THAT WAS CUTE!
QueenAella chapter 7 . 4/15/2019
Please update
TheCheshireBird chapter 7 . 11/5/2018
Kufufufufufufu...
When are you going to update?
Keep up the good work, I can't wait for new chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2018
Are we talking about dying will flame metals or something? Because last i checked high quality weapon or tool steels and the like arent exactly regulated. Like at all. You can buy alloys on amazon, if that is any indication.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2018
I apporve of jacking up the stats, for some quality crack fic.

But crimson hair? Blue eyes? NO.
Nana is light brown in hair and eyes. Iemitsu is blonde and brown eyes. Even giotto is blonde and gold orange eyes.
Brown blond gold or orange. Thats it.

How does a 4 year old at daycare have garish blood red lips anyways. Eww
KHRtuna27 chapter 7 . 9/5/2018
Please update
ReadstoLove chapter 7 . 8/25/2018
This story is awesome! I love the relationships between all the characters. Can’t wait for the next update bet it will be great
MercyPlays chapter 7 . 8/16/2018
update soon please
scarlettravencrove chapter 7 . 3/3/2018
Hope you continue this is amazing
pupstarstar chapter 7 . 2/21/2018
WOW! I love this!~
pupstarstar chapter 4 . 2/21/2018
wow
pupstarstar chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
Aww~
KazeDancer chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
I love this! It makes me smile, and think about skateboards turning into guns, and stabbing a man in the d!ck and b lls! This is an amazing story! I’ll be waiting for more!if you want to that is, if you don’t that’s fine, I’m sure you have your own reasons) but if you’re slacking off.
Bonely Skeleton chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Are you kidding. I would have put all the bars up fully. It's not cheating. It's being intelligent and using the advantages you got. I'd probably pick another world to. Why list only anime?