Reviews for Aincrad Recoded
I like it very much
But...
I have a question ⁉️
Does ichigo looks remain same or they change !?
Please answer I am very curious
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 14 . 4/1/2019
The operation to restore his power WASN'T just because they needed Ichigo. It was made very clear that they were doing this because they OWED Ichigo. They didn't know another Quincy war was coming, and Ginjo they could have handled personally. So no, your wrong as to why they restored his powers.
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 7 . 4/1/2019
Ok, what the fuck? Ichigo REFERENCED BEING A SHINIGAMI IN GAME, yet when he is told that he is being given a zanpaktou, and it holds the power of a shinigami, he has NO REACTION?! This is going from decent, to fucking stupid.
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 6 . 4/1/2019
Inconsistent. He doesn't recognize Jushiro, yet he knows the "name" of his hollow? Hmph.

And not only does he recognize the name of his hollow, he doesn't remember what his hollow used to call him. Ok. I'm calling bullshit.
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Aight another issue, according to canon the death of the soul king means the death of all worlds. For your fanfic, you just single handedly fucked the stakes of the previous and future arcs, in a single paragraph.
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
There's some stuff here that makes no sense, Ichigo immediately revealing he was a shinigami just because this shady dude asked if he wanted to protect people. Also the occasional missing letter or comma. Other then that, very solid story. One of the better Bleach x SAO stories. (Though that isn't saying much.)
Rastaman Yow chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
lol... he doesn't even know that hollow zangetsu was actually the shingami hollow representation of his power and old man zangetsu is his quincy one
Laesk chapter 18 . 4/7/2018
wonderful story, please add more. thank you for sharing.
Vercingetorix Rex chapter 18 . 10/29/2017
Very good. I can't wait for the next chapter
Frozen in Idaho chapter 18 . 9/12/2017
Hahaha love your story it have just the right amount of humor along with a seriousness in the back ground, keep up e good work I'm looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
does the mural have anything to do with Garth nix's old Kingdom Series?
twilightserius chapter 18 . 7/3/2017
Well what happened to kirito? Oh is Shiro inside the blade now?
WolkaiserDrake chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Im enjoying this
Rob chapter 18 . 5/21/2017
Kinda forgot about this story But still the update was appreciated thank you
Enjali chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
I'm guessing Ichigo is not happy with Argo, is he? Great chapter, by the way. :)