Reviews for From The Shadows
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
whose the thirnteenth? Willow or Xander? cause they said only twelve were taken so whos missing? if its more warriors id say Xander but more magic Willow I mean I get thaqt they want Buffy and Dawn but it doesn work like that does it?
J chapter 10 . 9/7/2006
Again, very good. liked the Gavin inclusion
J chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
Absolutely fantastic chapter - I could learn lessons from your Faith. The china/glass part may be seen by snobs as cheesy, but I thought it was perfect. Not to mention the idea of her hoping Wes was an in, then...all that. That was really good. The dreams are credible, and the ending part about hurting and time was very nice.
rainbow's end chapter 21 . 1/6/2005
Great story, no loose edges. I liked the way you d the relationship between Wes and Angel, that they are still circling each other, not like "oh, I'm your father, I love you". And I think the mention of a dark side everyone has and has to encounter some day is brilliant.

Though I think that the whole turn of Faith is a bit simple.

Of course my statement has nothing to do with Wes being my favourite character (he's so tough!)

Go on like this.
KColl2003 chapter 14 . 11/11/2004
Loved what you did to Mr. Summers. Very original.
KColl2003 chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
You've got both Faith and Wes down, well done.
KColl2003 chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
Always love quality Faith\Wes and that certainly is some. Great story.
Vesica chapter 21 . 4/28/2003
Excellent installment! I did go through all the Interludes...just forgot to review any of them. I think you have Anya spot on in the begining of this one...She always has an air of 'Do-I-have-to-do-everything?'. I personally liked the Wes and Angel moments. I am also a fan of the W/F blossoming 'ship here. I have seen criticism of Jonathan's POV - I feel excactly opposite those reviewers. It has been so long since anyone new joined the Scoobies and I love reading the musings about good vs. evil and the oddness of hanging with any of the main folks from the Buffyverse. Oh and I liked the mention of the yummy but evil Gavin. I can't wait to read the next one!
Teri chapter 21 . 1/14/2003
I don't know how i missed this story? I must have just read the interludes. Anyway, this is a marvelous story and I am looking forward to reading more about Wes, Angel, Ethan, Jonathan, and Faith, maybe adding in Xan and Giles from #3. Wonderful job all around. Thanks!
The Fink chapter 21 . 1/10/2003
Another thoroughly engaging read. I should be programming webpages right now - and instead here I am...

Very good stuff.

gyrlfrend chapter 21 . 12/14/2002
Oh you've got to tell us what's been happening on the (not so much) Hellmouth. I've missed the Scoobies! So definitely yeah.

And hey I loved it just as much as the first and I soooooo can't wait for the next two (of if you're inclined you can do way more than two )
Haley Teague chapter 20 . 11/28/2002
Very nice! *Thunderous Applause* A great wrap up here, and yet a nice lead in to possibly more stories in this universe. In this chapter, my favorite parts were the "fatherly" talk b/w Angel and Wes about how hard it is to love a Slayer. And, of course, the start of loving of said Slayer.

Great job! Looking forward to your next tale of this world!
Tariq chapter 21 . 11/28/2002
Hi. Ok...Nice ending. Congratulations! But u should really think about showing some other relationships than W/F. How 'bout some B/A in the next fics? Also, why not show a little more of the minor members of both the fang gang 7 the scoobies e.g. Fred, Gunn, Lorne, Willow, Anya, Xander etc. Oh... & one more thing...PLZ DONT PAIR BUFFY WITH SPIKE!
shahid chapter 21 . 11/28/2002
hi, nice ending. u know the jonathan pov's werent as impressive as wes pov's. also i would appreciate if u didnt show wes going all mushy and calling angel dad. i mean the guy has considered angel a friend and he cant just suddenly start calling him dad. for him it should have a mostly biological thing. think about it. oh... do start the next one soon.
Darklady chapter 19 . 11/27/2002
Continued excellence.

Sadly, the amount of QUALITY grown-up fic has sharply declined since the 'purge', but that just makes the few surviviors all the more cherished.

Interesting to consider the juxtaposition of Ethan ( chaos) and Whisler ( balance). The more so because of your mature realization that the words are not synominious with good or evil - and that the choices can be more complex then any fifty minute TV hour can present.

Looking forwarfd to the next chapter - even if sad that it will be the 'last'. Encourageing quick writing on book three. *grin*

Thanks for a great read.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »