Reviews for What is Your Pleasure, Sir?
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 14 . 10/22/2009
Oh my gosh. This story was so creepy, but I loved it. Weird. Something like this would normally give me nightmares, but god, I loved it. LOVE. Man, I wish that you would write more of this, but I won't, since you probably don't have very many ideas for a sequel to this, if any at all. Good job, by the way, and again, loved your story.
Sara K chapter 14 . 3/22/2008
Holy hell! That was insane! I got goose bumps durring the later chapters and that doesn't usually happen. I thought that the story line was amazingly boring at first, but holy Christ did you prove me wrong! I both love and hate the fact that it ended the way it did... Unless I missed somethong and in fact yoi're comtinuing it(one could only hope). Anywho. I think you get the point. I loved it. I hope to read mpre of your work!

Sora K.
Mornwey chapter 14 . 2/11/2007
That was brilliant, but utterly tragic. Poor Duo. I desperately wanted to believe he was stronger than that, spent the whole latter half of the fic hoping it was just an illusion. Damn you - and congratulations, in a way - for making it so believable that he wasn't. I find myself grateful that he and Zechs got their version of a happy-ever-after, no matter how twisted and disturbing it is.

Peace out

~TSD
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 14 . 12/1/2006
I. Love. You. Hellreiser GW xover? Duo turning delightfully insane and 'evil'. You're my hero!
tewks chapter 14 . 11/12/2006
Jeebus! That was AWESOME!
CappuccettoRosso chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
The plot thickens...
CappuccettoRosso chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
It always makes my heart clench when I read about Duo not being with Heero. *sighs* LOL. Though I enjoy 6x2 stories, my first love was 1x2 since entering the fandom. Wonderful chapter; loved it.
CappuccettoRosso chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
You'll be happy to know that you've successfully caught my attention. Honestly, I didn't know what to think when I read the summary, but I do love a mystery and anything with Duo being involve, cracking the case, makes it even more interesting. Great start!
Tasakari chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
AWESOME!
Skeren Dreamera chapter 14 . 1/5/2004
::considers:: I liked it. I liked this story very very much. You never told the why behind Heero and his leaving, and I'm not sure weather to love you or despise you for not filling n your readers. ::grins:: believe me, such is quite the compliment coming from me, since I am beyond picky when I chose to praise. Are you planning a sequel? Hel, do you have one written already that I haven't seen? ::smiles:: Thank you for writing this work, I was dissapointed in myself for missing the crossover before the description of the villains midway through chapter four. However, I thank you for challenging my mind, though, could you tell me what you did to Zechs' appearance since you told what you did to Duo's? I just want to visualize it.
gundam06serenity chapter 9 . 12/9/2003
I think that this is really good and you SO did not get enough reviews for it!
Nanashi Enjeru chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
just thought i should review and let you know i'm reading. i am a -very- strong 3X4 fan, and a fairly strong 1X2 fan, and i think Wufei and Sally work well together.(i read a rather funny fic a while ago 'Wufei used to think all women were weak and shouldn't fight. now he believed all women except Sally were weak and shouldn't fight.' this change of perspective came after Wufei called Sally 'onna' one too many times and she -thrashed- him, then decked him in the preventer hq lobby when he couldn't get the hint.;p)i generally stay away from fics with none of these pairings unless they have more than ten chapters. however, i did read this absolutly great 1X5, 3X4, ZechsXTreize that became 2XTreize because Zechs was a psycotic zero freak; main pairing 2XTreize fic(whew, long sentence!). there was a really good background and charachter development. now i'm a bit more open minded:)hope you write alot, may you have a large sledgehammer for writer's block, and may the muses be with you.
Suna chapter 14 . 1/4/2003
That was the best story I have ever read...but... Duo turned evil! Poor Duo!
Angel Shinigami chapter 14 . 12/24/2002
I liked it, but I didn't understand the ending...please explain it to me
Bulma Jr chapter 14 . 12/2/2002
Absolutely excellent story. It really was like the Hellraiser movies.I love 6x2 parings and this one was fun. Good luck with your future stories.