Reviews for Those You Left To Fall
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! You have a really interesting concept at the center of this story.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Well said.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So sad...
Web of Obsidian chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
*sobs* If only Slytherins could be accepted...
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This should be part of the real story. It would give the Slytherins more credit then the book does.
jmim11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh My God.. This one really made my cry and my chest hurts.. Why can't Draco just come to the Light side? Why does he have to die? waahh! I really don't like this type of story it always makes me sad.. I always want a story that has a happy ending but I love this one.. It's a really great story..
Brightleaf chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was... wonderful. Oh, damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT, now I am crying!

it was beautiful, one of the best Oneshots I've ever read. I've never read something in that style before, though. This idea is pretty unique. Oh, damn it, I am still crying.
BlackRaven64 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is so beautiful. It was so sad and touching it brought me to tears.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow... That was sooo sad. Like heartbreaking, but I see how it makes sense; it fits.

I'm sad now... Poor Draco. _

Well, you did an awesome one-shot! Really got me thinking, and it was emotional. It really affected me, good job!
Cushion chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Truly heartbreaking.
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Holy muffins, this is a great fanfic. The concept you have going here is extremely interesting, and I believe to be entirely true. The light side has many faults; they're just never seen in the series since it focuses on Harry and the others who are all on the 'good' side. Great story, and aside from forgetting to put quotation marks at the end of some dialogue, flawless.
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
-cries silently- We are all responsible. Whether we realize it...or accept it.
westkitsune chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was so emotion-filled, so *real*..I..I'm speechless for words... very beautiful, and insightful *teary*
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
interesting concept.

I really like this.
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Yes I know it's a bit late to review this but seriously the Harry Potter fanfic is bloody huge. I just have to review this becuse you honestly brought out the strong sense of wrong the light side has done and that nobody is perfect let alone good. My eyes were tearing up by the end of this especially the part with Draco and Harry you really captured the bitterness of it. I really quite enjoyed this.