Reviews for Be Careful Making Wishes in the Dark
Kelsey Raine chapter 1 . 7/23
Bill is really in character. Great job!
Lily chapter 6 . 5/18
Ya know, I'm writing a crossover fic where thanks to a promise my OC made , Dib manages to take a nice trip across the multiverse to Gravity Falls, Oregon. Unfortunately, thanks to GIR's poor aiming skills and a gnome, we find out what happens when the Bill statue is broken, and Dipper, Lily(my OC) and Dib have to stop Bill once again, before he wreaks havoc on the multiverse.
Lily
Allotrios chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
That. Was. Brilliant. It is so hard to find a fanfic of this calibre. I enjoyed every word. Agreeing with everyone else that the characterizations are spot on. It has a solid plot, amazing imagery, man, I wish it were like...a word pizza I could just keep cramming into my eyeballs. I hope there's a sequel! I haven't looked, but now I think I will! You're a fantastic writer. Keep it up!
Chi-Chi's Poptart chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
Wait... Was that possibly a Portal reference with Chell and/or Wheatley?
bookworm1824 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
i love this story so much! the characters actually sound like their actual characters and the plot was amazing! i found this story on but couldn't find the last chapters, I'm sooo glad i found your story!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
I really really really really like this fic! Bill in particular is so well done that I found myself thinking 'that is so like Bill' multiple times (particularly when he started singing XD) I love it, probably one of my favorite fics of all time XD I would also love to see a sequel for this :) Great work!
Rain the Revenant chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
Omg yes!

Everyone is so in character in this that it animated itself just like a real Zim episode in my heard. Bill is even more of a magnificent bastard than he is in canon, which is totally a good thing.

AND GAZ. OF COURSE GAZ IS SCARY EVEN TO BEINGS OF PURE ENERGY.

I really really like this. :D
nyanyanya22 chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
Hey jay wings, jayster, haven't heard from you in a while, how ya doing
Miss-DNL chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
This. Was amazing! I loved it! Each chapter was perfect! Everyone was in character and I love how you did Bill and Gaz they were amazing in this story. The bit will Dipper was good too and really helped tie things together. Also the title of the story is great, I'm going to guess it was Fall Out Boy's song "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark"? Or was that a coincidence? If it wasn't I have to ask was the song a major inspiration? I hope you do a sequel, I'd love to see Dib and Dipper working together to stop Bill!
Silver Butterfly 111 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
You combined two of my favorite things. Invader Zim and Bill Cipher. This could only get more interesting. I'm excited.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
LOL, Bill is the best.
Chi-Chi's Poptart chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Okay, I know I already reviewed like, a month ago, but I have to say, I have an idea for your possible sequel that could have Zim. I have to see how the whole Weirdmageddon works out, but depending on how it does, it could go something like this:
Dib comes to Gravity Falls to observe the supernatural and meet Dipper, and Zim coincidentally (because without coincidences, cartoons could not work) comes to observe the fallen UFO, and of course, brings that mentally insane lovable robot.
Also, Gaz meeting Mabel would be hilarious, because they are polar opposites. Again, sorry for posting after I wrote a whole review, but it just popped into mind, and I was like, "What..."
Please reply! I'd tell you this on Tumblr or Deviantart, but I don't have an account!
Seriously, this is one of the most well executed crossovers I've ever seen! Please give a sequel!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Aaaaagh! I love this story soooo much, the characters are so well written that it's almost like watching an episode of Invader Zim! I really wish this continued, like if Dipper and Dib got to be aquanted over the phone, and Dipper actually came over to Detroit Michigan and... I don't know, but that would be awesome! Anyway, thanks for reading this short little note I made.
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Sequel sequel sequel please! A sequel is a BRILLIANT idea. It'd be interesting if the sequel was based during the weirdmageddon episodes. Can't wait for one!
TopHatRose chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
So, according to your canon, the Invader Zim universe is in the same universe as Portal, Gravity Falls, and Fairly OddParents.

...YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »