Reviews for Be Careful Making Wishes in the Dark
King of Fans chapter 6 . 8/29
Great story

Why do I have the filling the tallest had a Great feeling after Bill took Zim's body and than gto sad when Zim regained his body.

I look forward to the sequel.
Here are some ideas I had for it:
Dib and dipper geeking Out and becoming BFF over strang things.
Dib falling in love with gravity falls to the point that the only reason why he would leave would be Zim.
Gaz getting super irritated with Mable's cheerfulness and Dipper being practically the same as her brother.
Gaz haveing similar feelings with the handyman, but it being completely offset it by him doing what ever he said, and bonding over games.
Zim going to gravity falls as well to help take done Bill
Zim staying and being interested in gravity falls do the flying saucer underneath the town, researching all the strange creatures, and the energy from the portal.
Dib's father could have a history with Ford. He could have seen him as a hero, and/ or a mentor. So when Ford finished, Dib's father blamed paranormal activities and as a result he want to stay so far away from it, he even denies it. Especially when it means keeping his kids safe.
You can have the primary plot of the story being Dib and dipper discovering the secrets of the memories Bill wanted, Zim's adventures in gravity falls, and Dib finally finding a friend and mentor who understands him and gives the kid positive reinforcement in Ford and Dipper. With it all leading up to the Final fight with Bill.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 8/29
This is why bill is the best villain of all animation.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 8/29
Good chapter

Bill you master manipulator. You got Zim underneath your thumb with the being the dissection thing.
Useing Zim as a distraction and wrecking ball is without a doubt the most useful thing Zim has ever been.

I see Ford has their number, or at lest One of Membranes Contacts.

Lately I love the seen at the end. You made a seen worthy of the original invader Zim.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 8/29
Good chapter

Too manly good things to say.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 8/29
Good chapter

I love the seen of Dib stealing the clock.

I also loved the seen of Zim's mind scape, falling for bills plan, and Zim still useing his disguise.

Why did I have the filling Bill will steal his body and that torture him in the funnest and most painful of ways.

Lastly every moment of Gaz was great.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 8/29
Good chapter

I love the idea and the cover image describes the story perfectly. Add in your proper execution and you have a good story here.
zev.jagalur chapter 6 . 8/23
Just don't have Bill lose in the end in this verse thingy.
JoeMerl chapter 6 . 5/21
I read this whole story over the long weekend. It's really good! Everyone's really in-character, and kind of a "best version" of their character (the SEN are more competent, Zim seems to care more about GIR, etc.) Bill is pretty much spot-on, and I like how it drew in more of GF. (This has reinvigorated my desire to do an IZ/GF crossover myself.) Great work!
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
I loved this! Everyone was so in character and the plot was intriguing and made sense! Great job!
Deizey-Raine Staer chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Bill is really in character. Great job!
Lily chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
Ya know, I'm writing a crossover fic where thanks to a promise my OC made , Dib manages to take a nice trip across the multiverse to Gravity Falls, Oregon. Unfortunately, thanks to GIR's poor aiming skills and a gnome, we find out what happens when the Bill statue is broken, and Dipper, Lily(my OC) and Dib have to stop Bill once again, before he wreaks havoc on the multiverse.
Lily
Allotrios chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
That. Was. Brilliant. It is so hard to find a fanfic of this calibre. I enjoyed every word. Agreeing with everyone else that the characterizations are spot on. It has a solid plot, amazing imagery, man, I wish it were like...a word pizza I could just keep cramming into my eyeballs. I hope there's a sequel! I haven't looked, but now I think I will! You're a fantastic writer. Keep it up!
FullMetalPon-3 chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
Wait... Was that possibly a Portal reference with Chell and/or Wheatley?
bookworm1824 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
i love this story so much! the characters actually sound like their actual characters and the plot was amazing! i found this story on but couldn't find the last chapters, I'm sooo glad i found your story!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
I really really really really like this fic! Bill in particular is so well done that I found myself thinking 'that is so like Bill' multiple times (particularly when he started singing XD) I love it, probably one of my favorite fics of all time XD I would also love to see a sequel for this :) Great work!