Reviews for Unfulfilled Vow
Starcatcher chapter 12 . 8/16
W-what? Seto left Mokuba and died? No, got killed, and - no, he died, then he was a ghost, following Jounouchi - I'm sorry, I'm really confused as to what happened. And I'm also really sad for Yugi.

But it's still an amazing story. Thank you for writing it.

But I'm really sad now, I need some Jounouchi fluff... Or just fluff in general...
Space Paint chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Oh my god. I did NOT expect that ending. This fanfic was SO great. I was horrified (I am now scared of the time 12:57 and terrified of any reflective surfaces) and I cried, and I just, hnnnnn. I love this so much. Holy shit, I'm never gonna get over this. Imagine when poor Mokuba finds out about his brother's death.
Caleigho chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
a stunning, achingly profound story. Thank you for writing this
Arctic chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
3 3 3 :'-( I'm so sad... But that was a great ending. Freaky enough, I just finished a couple minutes ago. And the time currently is 1:04 am. So yeah... If your picking up what ima laying down... Hehe I'm not going to sleep tonight... Yay...
Arctic chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
This is one of the best chapters I have ever read. I can't tell you how hard I started to cry when Hiro listed the similarities between Seto and Jou, or how Joey helped Seto by leading him to safety through the window. Even when Jou was in the water and caused Hiro to fall. You are truly an amazing author. Thank you! For such good reading material. Sincerely:

Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
So sad. :.(
AmethystUnarmed chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
I loved this fic. You are a great suspense writer.
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
T.T... I have..mixed feelings about this story. Just on the story review, I really liked how the story was set up. Spelling, punctuation and grammar errors aside, I really liked this story a lot. Buttt... Personally I don't like tragedy and this story traumatized me a little. I like Seto and Kaiba togeddderr T.T and they were supposed to kiss and make up! Not die! QqQ ah well its ur story. Being a fan of horror and the grudge lady I really liked Joey-Grudge but not Joey-Kaiba double dead QqQ
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Please send me another link to the picture ( ) I love the story so much but when I tried the link it didn't work.
Genie-in-a-coffin chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I WAS IN TEARS! It was AMAZING! I was having an insomnia filled night so I read this instead of sleeping! The board ( I can't remember how to spell it) I was crying out of fear. When seto realized he could have saved jou I was crying out of pity. And when kaiba dies and jou and kaiba walk towards the light together I am litterally rolling around on my bed crying tears of happiness! THAT WAS PERFECT!
FatCat-Yay chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
this is an amazing story! couldn't get my eyes off it for a second! the plot is really good and interesting- a very well done mystery and supernatural combination! there were a few times i could actually see the injuries in your descriptions! i think that the epilogue gave a perfect closure to this story as well :D in a short few words- Awesome story!
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I can tell you tried, but there is a lot wrong with this fic. Most notably how you didn't research at all how funerals are done in Japan. Everyone is cremated.
dancing elf chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
well written and well planned...full of suspense and much more
randomperson chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
That was amazing!
Dantalions chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Wow, this is one of the first stories I've read on this site, and I haven't even reviewed (sp?) 'till now! I'm so sorry! Dx

This story had my stomach in knots, in a good way, and I loved every minute of it! The ending was sort of, like, sad and sweet at the same time. But I liked it. (I will never see 12:57 or the number 1257 the same way ever again, though! xD