Reviews for Tuesday
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
This “fluff” should h ave or could have been expanded into the series. It would have been great! You are a great writer!
Tom Knutson chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Very good story, please keep writing! ! ! ! !
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I am emotional oh my god this is beautiful and wonderful and amazing and I am in love
and they're so happy and married and omg
and their friends were there
and it was spontaneous but not completely and I love it so so so much oh my god yes
thank you for this shameless fluff it is very much appreciated oh wow okay I love it

also I am now listenting to I love you for sentimental reasons and it's so nice thank you for introducing this song to me omg

there are tears because it's beautiful and amazing and great and I love it so much
and the song is so good and oh wow okay I am fine I promise

-Anja
ksatan624 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
j'aime bien ce genre de "peluches" ; c'est très sympathique..and so sweetie
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Fluff...but what wonderful fluff it was.
dkfan chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Didn't read before the premier, but I am a sucker for Castle fluff. You should write that whenever the mood strikes. Thanks for the story.
jam821 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Love your take on the wedding. So simple and yet still so perfect. Very well done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loved your bit of sweet and fluffy. Thanks for sharing it. I am hoping our TV version realizes life is short like the characters in your story and just get married. Thanks again. Lovely read!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
So very them! And oh how I want this scene right here to play out on my television screen. I want to see it for REAL! Well done Meg! I'm so glad you bit that bullet because this needed to be shared with everyone! So very very good! :D
Lydia Bell chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I want this on my TV!
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Awe that was so cute and caskrtt-y goodness! Loved it! I can't wait for them to tie the knot on the show!

Thanks for sharing!

Samantha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
excellent!
Smartgirl121 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I love it - I hope this is exactly how it happens. Thanks.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
It may be warm an fuzzy but it's beautiful. I think it's really them, the simple intimacy despite all the wedding planning we saw in season six. The spur of the moment, nearest and dearest only wedding seems to fit them really well.

And Castle in that suit and tie. Great choice!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Wow, I feel so much better! That's was so good. Thank you.