Reviews for Someday
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was sweet. Just perfectly kagura-chan.
TristanSkye chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
WHAT I DID NOT REIEW!I KNOW I READ THIS FIC EARLY!(sometimes I'm just to lazy to reiew;)Any way,I ABOSELTLY LOVE YOUR FIC!IT WAS AMESOME!I would you for you to contuine,but its still very good as a ANY KK FICS I READ CAN DO THAT!And belive me I have read quite a number of KK on a other note I will have a FF acount soon!My pen name will be I have to do now is get the most of you problay don't need to know my penname cause you can easily spot my know the one with the captial leters and lots of examation points;LOL
prettypinkpeacock chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
thats so cute! pls continue! i cant wait to see what happens!
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Aww, cute fic. -
maemi chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
now this fic was just great. hope you do more fics just like this!
Ariyana chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I completely agree that Kagura and Kyo are good for each other. Good fic. You did a great job in getting into Kagura's stubborn mind. You have to write more Kagura/Kyou stories. You understand them so well.
YunCynImaginator chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Kagura/Kyo, gotta love em'. Nicely written and suitably romantic without going overboard. Lovely work!
Smart in a Stupid Way chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
SO CUTE! PLEASE CONTINUE!
sugarsweetlover chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
eh I don't suppose you could add a little more like they actually get together or something. Whew there aren't too many KK fics which is dissappointing ... Maybe you can write more? Pretyy Please ?
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Nice fic I love it. Please could up with a other Kyo/Kagura fic, ok?
Sophie-Chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This fic is really good! What makes it even more good is the fact that I'm listining to 'Someday', except it's a CCS AMV, but it's still Someday!
Cueil chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I love K/K stories... I hope to see more... :-)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Aw~ How cute! _
zdhfhsgfs chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
This was excellent, and explores the Kagura/Kyo situation well, although volume 11 of the tankubon kind of makes this fic obsolete. .
Kriyn Dake chapter 1 . 8/9/2003