Reviews for Gossip Will Get You Everywhere
queen-at-d-throne chapter 1 . 4/30
The yaoi fangirl in me simply adore this.. Keep it up!
Friends1004 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This was amazing! I was smiling the entire time while reading. Please write more misawa stories.
Yari Cullen Kuroo chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Hahahahahaha so oblivious... hahahahaha
Love it!
Airis Hanamori chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Kyaaaa Eijun you super duper wuper mega bummer adorable idiot!

I can't stop grinning and squealing madly reading this entire fic
this just too sweet, my teeth hurt
Cassidy-182769 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This is so adorable! I could definitely see Eijun being that dense and Miyuki getting super mad :3
A-ccentric chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Nawwwh, that was adorable. I don't read many fabrications compared to writing them but yours caught my eye and I really like the kiss scene, it was done really well and made me go 'Awwwh'. So thanks and good luck with your writing for the future ;)
Seorang Reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
UWAAAAA! OMG I CANT BREATH SOMEONE HELP MEEEH THIS IS JUST SO CUTE I CANT STOP SMILING! MIYUKI IS SO SEXY AND—I REALLY LOVE THIS FLUFF! THANKS FOR WRITING THIS FIC, YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY333
Windying chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
He is the stupidest, adorablest(?), moron that i had ever known off.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
That's Eijun for you ! xD
Who wouldn't notice people's feelings toward him if no one say anything right to his face or patiently explain them to him.

So Oblivious !

Loving it !
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Lol.. Oblivious Eijun
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
OMYGOSH. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THIS AMAZING FIC.
I loved how you kept Miyuki and Sawamura in character. And I especially loved the side Ryousuke and Haruichi.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Haha, nice! He's so oblivious... Great job on the fic!
sashi91112 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Wonderfully, beautifully, played! Like wow I felt so many giddy moments I couldn't stop squealing all the way through and not all of it was for Mizusawa HAHA I love how you subtly put in the brotherly love between Haruichi and Ryosuke THEYRE SOOO CUTE! And of course, your mizuki is so EFFIN HOT LIKE I KNOW IT WAS IN THE WARNINGS BUT SHET wow...no words dude no words. THANK YPJ FOR WRITING THIS FIC and I hope you make more glorious ones for this fandom ;)
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Lol that was the best. I could totally see every moment.
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
It was so CUTEEE! I want to laugh so much at Eijun's dumbness that you've portrayed here. and Miyuki was almost pissed off there, so cute!
and Eijun just realised that they were dating or just decided that they've finally dating?
either way it was dumb and cute! I want to scream a bit, but I handle myself okay.
please make more! :))