Reviews for Liquid Lovin'
InuNaruPokeAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
So cute and fluffy! :) Loved it!
Nameless Knight chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Heh, clever name. Nice, fun and fluffy writing! Good as usual.
iPasukaru chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Hey there, i really love your Leia/Alvin ff's they are so adorable and cute and seriously they almost gave me diabetes. Please keep on writing them :3 (sorry for crappy english, it's not my mother tongue)
Japanese Perverted chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love this story! I hope you would create more stories about this couple.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I didn't know what to expect from this (aside from, you know. Leia's mom XD) but it was absolutely beautiful 3 I feel like you respected and developed them so wonderfully that it felt like Leia and Alvin the entire time 3

Keep on writing _
Time Heals All chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I absolutely adored this story! From the playful teasing between Leia and Alvin, to the steamy bits between them and everything in between! I think the reason I adore this couple so much is because of the way they seem to click with one another, able to flirt and play around, yet be serious and genuine with one another. They bring out the best in each other and I think you captured that very well. The only little thing that I found off was actually Warrick; I just feel that he would have been happy for his daughter to find love, even with Leia's and Alvin's age difference. That wasn't a big deal though and nothing to take away from the story! I really hope you continue to write, especially for this paring! Keep up the good work! :)
Ryuchu chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
The fluff. The warm fuzzies. My heart. Can't breath. Too cute.

I could stop there and say that sums up my feelings on this fic, but I feel there is much more that needs to be said. Prepare yourself. First off, I really enjoy seeing Alvin and Leia's relationship at the well-established and moving into marriage point. All the little rituals, the ways in which they know one another because of their years together, the unspoken but completely understood exchanges - it's really cute and, in my opinion of things, realistic. It's a facet of their relationship that isn't explored as often and I loved seeing how their interactions differ (and yet are the same) now that they're at this point. I'm also a fan of the integration of the friendship potion into the story. I am always a fan of referencing game mechanics or terminology in fics - it creates a very nice layer to the story and sets it firmly within the realm of the Xillia universe.

Onto the characters. I think that Sonia actually ended up stealing the show for me. It was so much fun watching her interact with both Leia and Alvin; she truly does give off that vibe of a protective parent while also allowing her daughter to have a life of her own, just like in the game. Again, Leia and Alvin were great to read both separately and interacting with one another. True, the dialogue between them got a bit too mushy for me at points, but that's probably just my low tolerance to it speaking; other than that, their playful back-and-forth and even more romantically intense moments were really spectacular and in line with how they might develop once they reach this point of their relationship.

Moving away from the characters and the actual writing itself, I really, really loved it. I don't know what it was about the particular style you used for this piece, but it seemed to keep encouraging me to read on. Again, your use of language in the narration portions is really great - not too flowery but not too cut-and-dry - creating a nice rhythm to the piece as a whole. I was also fond of the fact that the narration was colored a bit by Leia's perceptions of the situation since she was the main character of the piece. A very nice touch that gave even more insight into Leia's state of mind over the whole thing.

So in conclusion of this rambling review, it was wonderful, I'm pretty sure it's the piece of yours I've enjoyed the most, and you really deserve many kudos for it. I'm sure there were things I could nitpick about it, but the overall story, characters, and writing drew me in and kept me hooked through the whole piece. Great work!