Reviews for Breaking and Entering
LEPrecon elf holly short chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Love the last line.
'The thing about gods is, you can't really slap them when they're acting stupid. They'll just slap you back and kill youmagnus chase ans the hammer of thor
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Aw! This had a certain dose of cuteness, charm, wit and all around brilliance! ;)
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Cute. Great job.(:
cristeal chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Really good :)
PercabethxEverlarkxJessa chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
One of my favorite stories ever! I feel this is exactly what would happen if given the circumstances. Annabeth is turning into such a rebel. Awesome story!
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
When I first started reading, I thought it was going to be all about Percy sneaking into Annabeth's dorm (which I was totally okay with) but I liked this better. It was sweet, and funny (mostly funny) and I really liked all of the relationships shown in here. Good work (again)
poser16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was fantastic! I loved all the different interactions and of course your excellent Percabeth fluff.
Great job!

poser16
Plikano chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is a nice story.
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love this! How hilarious, and how fitting for all of them! Love Jason's and Frank's matter-of-factness about everything, and Rachel and Piper being Annabeth's crazy friends. :)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I absolutely adore this! One of my most favorite oneshots ever. I don't know what exactly it is about this fic or how you did it,, but somehow you captured everyone's personalities perfectly. I loved everything about this and reading it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside and put a smile on my face!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
My new favorite story so good omg
musicforlife chapter 1 . 9/28/2014