Reviews for At This Moment
SSSra chapter 2 . 2/6
great story hope to see it continued
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Yup, love the premise for the story, love the flow of the story, just plain love it! I know it's a back burner for you, but I still look forward to future updates
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Man, I've read one other story featuring a pregnant Faith but this...wow.
Furionknight chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
I look forward to more :)
Angelalex242 chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Xander as dad became quite the badass. Nice.
Umbra.Venator chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
awesome chapter, hoping to see an update and possibly the aftermath of Parkers beating
FateBurn chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Great story so far please continue soon.
Tarix chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Please finish it, its a really good story.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Nice start. I can def see Xander stepping up to the plate in a situation like this. Can't wait to see what happens once Faith actually wakes up...especially if Willow is still in full bitch mode. Great job so far, and I hope we get another update soon.
bwburke94 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
As I may pointed out back in Vintage Season, L.A. Law makes a perfect crossover thanks to a certain lawyer with a certain set of initials...
Jarvey chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Coming back to read this was like visiting an old friend
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
A little reconstructive surgery with a baseball bat should give the girls warning of his soul's true appearance. My, it would be a shame if one of his testicles were to rupture...
DialACow chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Found this story after reading your update to Origin Story. I am quite enjoying it so far. I was also amused to see Grace Van Owen from LA Law make an appearance last chapter. Been a long time since I've seen that show but I enjoyed it back in the day.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
DarkStrider chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Wow. No idea how I missed this! Lovely setup and a fabulous moral dilemma for Xander. I sincerely hope that things go well for him!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »