Reviews for In the Sunshine
Oh la MatsuKen chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
when are you going to post the In the Snow story?im craving for more RuHaru fics, there were no new stories about them for a long time now. :-(
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
where is the continuation of this story? :-( i hope you would post "In the Snow" the soonest..ruharu fans like me are dying to read them!
aisacchan chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
It's so sad... Where is In The Snow?
PhuongGatto chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Here I am reading your fics in the year 2012... Dont know whether you read these words or not.. but I wanna tell that (just like you other ppl) sugoi wa yo.. Keep doing your good job. Hopefully In The Snow can come out.

Gambatte
Sakura Kuran-Haruno chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
The end is so sad, I'm crying with Haruko. I'm so sad with her. I think that Haruko and Rukawa are the best couple of Slam Dunk although Rukawa, in the manga, is only interested in the basket. I like your fanfics, I hope that you write another Rukawa x Haruko soon.

I'm writting a ruharu fanfic. Goodbye (K).

Att: Sakura.
ladybug chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Hi! This is good. Please make a sequel. You shouldn't make a sad ending for Kaede and Haruko. They were never a couple in the series anyway. I hope you reconsider. Your story is really great to be left behind. 0_0
lavender chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
sugoi! a great story! yipee! but it's sad you won't continue the last fanfic? ooh, how sad (tears*) please continue the last fanfic for this trilogy, i would love to see a happy ending for my favorite ruharu please please please?
Hipolita chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
I dont like the end...

Please forget my english, my native language is spanish
Hipolita chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I like this haruko
Hipolita chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
repeat: Rukawa can be so idiot sometimes...
Hipolita chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Really rukawa can be so idiot...
midnightsolitaire chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Aw, I really love this fic, also "In the Rain" but I really h0ped this is a happy ending f0r my fave Rukawa and Haruko, but unfortunately, it's not.. (*cries)

Well, it would BE if you'll continue "In the Sunshine." When I knew that this fic's ending is sad,I too was saddened, but when I learned that you'll make another sequel to this, I was damn happy, you could only guess but now you won't,,(*cries again) please please please continue "In the Sunshine" for the sake of those ruharu fans out there, haha..although we are few, there ARE still, so pls? anywayz, g'luck on all your work and fanfics may they be ruharu or not..
Mitsui-Sendo-luv7me chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
i love the story and that it is longer than one page ...please keep updating soon ...and i love the pair to

LUV3

Bloodydeath
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
absolutely..i am a ruharu,,i love your ruharu fics,,

this fic is so saddening..hay..the first time i read this i felt the same,,sad..and i havent read it again..dont want to because its sad..thats all..but i am surely glad that a sequel after IN THE RAIN came...the sequel of this IN THE SUNSHINE is IN THE SNOW right?i wanna read it..where can i read it? update soon if possible..thanks..
kkk chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
... huh?

this is the end?

... 0_0

it doesn't seem like an ending.

oh! will you make a sequel please? i really enjoyed reading this and the ending seems so abrupt. it's so sad. cut off just like that.