Reviews for Uzumaki Naruko: To the Victor, the Spoils V2
setokayba2n chapter 40 . 10/21
Kin Tsuchi was mentioned in the harem vote... What about Tayuya and Karin? Will they join the harem?

Also, Naruko should have it easy in her fight against Gaara if she learn some good water jutsu, Sand Water don't mix and it could give her a good advantage
demigodninja21 chapter 9 . 10/20
I noticed that you pretty much claimed that the Hyuuga's are descended from the sage of 6 paths eldest son, they're not. The sage's eldest son was Indra and he founded the Uchihas. The Hyuugas are descended from Hamura, the sage's twin brother.
geraldwhusted chapter 40 . 10/9
Why, oh why, does FF not have a Like Button System?! This chapter deserves it! On a side note, I find it interesting how knowledgeable people in this story tend to be when it comes to how other villages operate. Even between allies, ninja keep secrets. I'm not necessarily saying it's a bad thing, just commenting on it. Excited for more!
Rokai666 chapter 17 . 10/9
I don't wanna stop reading but I got to go to work. Congratulations SeerKing you made an incredibly addicting fanfic.
wildtrance chapter 40 . 10/8
Uzumaki rampage? Yes.

Hey, Naruko, please be polite and ask Shukaku their preferred pronouns.
ethan.lukkar chapter 40 . 10/6
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
willam and jack and jake chapter 40 . 10/5
well done
football78 chapter 1 . 10/4
Are you considering adding temari to the harem. That would be awsome to have another wind user, plus it's temari
kristinalprime23 chapter 40 . 9/29
nice chapter bud.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 40 . 9/29
I'm slightly confused, what's the point in having them draw numbers only for those numbers to have no relation to who they fight?
WindbornesWord chapter 38 . 9/27
Yeah that sounds exactly like fucking Danzo, hell he admitted as much in an early chapter since he wanted to isolate her to be easier to influence. Keeping Tsunade away would be right up his wheelhouse. Fuck he probably poisoned her too.

Please do keep the Third alive, he rarely lives in most fics. He’s such an underrated character. Will be interested to see Naruko train with Jiraiya. Hopefully she will be learning more than summons during the month.

Finally update more frequently please! This is a great Fic.
frost76 chapter 40 . 9/26
Great story please keep writing. As for the lemons beeing gonw. Why not rate the story MA?
Batcard chapter 40 . 9/26
Finally caught up! This is a great series!
blackops warfare chapter 40 . 9/24
Oh yes, somewhere Danzo shivered and shrugged it off to go back to being an asshole.
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 40 . 9/24
Ok so love this new chapter but I have just one request. Don’t make Danzo the culprit. It’s way too easy and overdone.
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »