Reviews for Uzumaki Naruko: To the Victor, the Spoils V2
Nain Tarlow chapter 44 . 9/14
Another really good chapter, well worth the wait. Thank you for the hard work.
I really liked these glimpses of everyone's training. I especially liked Shino's, a nice glimpse to how aburame work. And of course the end with Temari and Gaara. Can't wait to see how the Third Round will turn out.
Keep up the awesome work, I iwll wait patiently to another good chapter
SarahTaylorTam chapter 44 . 8/18
Great story and great chapter naruko femslash are so rare while being my favourite of the naruto fandom. Glad to see you are still writing it after all this time since its beginning. Glad to see you not following canon and expanding the world particularly the village and clans and how they work plus different and new arcs. I Hope Jiji survives and Danzo burns :) Can't wait to see what's to come.
Innocuous Reader chapter 44 . 8/16
Amazing story. Can't wait for more. Though I'm just curious, why is Jiraya(sorry if i mispell things) holding back on teaching Naruko the Rasengan? It seems like it would be very good to have an incredibly powerful jutsu like that against Gara. I mean, in the original story Sasuke had to use Chidori on him. Just seems to me Naruko needs every advantage she can get against Gara.
Sable Dawn chapter 9 . 8/14
Tanto, due to her dislike of the injury said weapon caused, she already dislikes the Uchiha clan more then canon Naruto did due the incident so I cannot imagine her liking the weapon ether.
Sable Dawn chapter 7 . 8/14
are you saying that the rinnegan can see though the sunset jutsu?
tf chapter 6 . 7/28
what a faggot hyuuga
Cyan-Snake chapter 17 . 7/24
fuck that took way to long.
willam and jack and jake chapter 44 . 7/22
interesting
pablomicaseriae chapter 44 . 7/16
Wow increíble, continua así porfavor.
pwtcmcneil chapter 22 . 7/8
is it wrong that I kinda hope that naruto or anko "break" tomoe?
pwtcmcneil chapter 20 . 7/8
handholding...

truly hinata is even more of a depraved pervert than Jiraiya.
ethan.lukkar chapter 44 . 7/2
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
sumantha chapter 44 . 7/2
Happy to see an update, thank you!
gorloxianfang chapter 44 . 6/30
is it just me or did the cover update?
'I sincerely hope Naruko-san reads her Clan's laws at some point' Hiashi mused as he headed towards his study. 'It will be awkward enough to enlist her help to save Hinata from being branded with the Caged Bird Seal without having to inform her of the laws of her own Clan as well.'

I'm freaking out right now. Please tell me this is what I think it means. Does Hiashi plan to get Hinata married to Naruko. I need this badly.
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »