Reviews for Uzumaki Naruko: To the Victor, the Spoils V2
AcidESP chapter 42 . 10/7
It is a very good story, I hope you continue, a greeting, see you, bye !
ElementalMaster16 chapter 42 . 10/2
Fun chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
elemental wolf sage chapter 10 . 9/11
please naruko would be a sub easy because of the fact she has had to rely on herself for most of her like and that"she is confident and headstrong out of bed she could want to give herself up to somone else intimately so that she can relax and enjoy herself . also if she is bi why are you treating her like she only likes girls its showing what you prefer not what she does
Rios chapter 42 . 9/10
Still amazing, and I like the friendship introduction for Temari.
Will Naruko meet Karin sooner and save her since she is kind of a branch Uzumaki.
codywhite162 chapter 42 . 9/10
This is a great story and I do hope it gets updated soon!
Rios chapter 21 . 9/9
Will Naruko gain some jutsu that will let her have kids with her harem.
Please don't want any twisted raped after womb healing chapters.
Original Random Fanfic Fan chapter 7 . 9/7
I'm definitely late reading this story (and this chapter specifically) but I'm definitely surprised to see Isaribi was considered (or even remembered by anyone other than an idiot that gets attached to filler characters like I do). Seems she didn't do well in this old poll, but I at least have a bit of hope she'll appear at least going forward.
Bearmauls chapter 38 . 8/26
I'm a bit weirded out that killing is not permitted in the preliminaries. A lot of ninja techniques are lethal. Even their basic throwing weapons are lethal if not blocked/dodged. I just don't see how any remotely realistic combat scenario could outright ban lethal attacks. Kinda threw this chapter off a bit.
HeartQueen88 chapter 15 . 8/26
I wonder how you name some of your original jutsus. Do you just spend time in google translate and wing it?

I really like fics where the jutsu are romaji! Sounds cooler then say Water Style, Fire Style, etc.
willam and jack and jake chapter 42 . 8/23
cool well done
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 42 . 8/21
Okay, I gotta admit that I am in love with this story and cannot wait to see it continue. Well done!
WindbornesWord chapter 42 . 8/18
This was a fun chapter, and I hope you’ve got plans to let the Sandaime survive the invasion, I really like the relationship he’s got with Naruko.
zachosg7 chapter 42 . 7/31
interesting

going by the next chapter's title I am guessing the Crows make another appearance

if Naruko can get the Crow summon along with Toad and Monkey, I wonder when we will see her summon them in combat, A crow for aerial support, a toad for long range attacks and a monkey for melee/range support
beyond.the.staras chapter 42 . 7/27
Great story, I like that how Naruko seems op at one moment and is having difficulties in the next. I am really looking forward to the third exam and how Naruko will continue to prepare for them. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aleh chapter 42 . 7/27
Having finally gone over this, I... well, it's a decent enough, if cliche story overall, but several issues stand out.

One: "Teme" is neither an adjective nor an honorific. It's a second-person pronoun, meaning that its literal meaning is "you." It's a very rude way to say that, mind, hence the "bastard" translation, but said disrespect is always directed to the person you're talking *to* (barring direct quotations and the like) and not the person you're talking *about*. Similarly, "that teme" makes no sense whatsoever.

Two: Japanese honor codes aren't what a Westerner might expect. This is particularly obvious in the Morimura arc, as Japanese codes would regard Gozaburo as an honorless coward - to the point that I broke immersion when the kunoichi present didn't interrupt his rant.

Specifically, this one: "The question was, what should I do about it? Have my own daughter executed for trying to poison me? Let her kill me? Announce to the whole Clan that Saeko was my heir?"

The obvious answer to the first question, is "yes." That is *exactly* what he was *obligated* to do. At the very least, he should have had her disinherited and imprisoned... and even that would be regarded as a shameful failing by Japanese honor codes.

Yes, he should also have regretted and been hurt by the necessity... but conflicts between duty and personal feelings have been a staple in Japanese literature for centuries for *exactly that reason*.

This shows up in a few other places, of course, but that's easily the biggest moment.

As I said at the beginning of this, this is a decent enough story despite those issues. It's certainly quite well-written on a technical level. Beyond that? Well, I'll see.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »