Reviews for Uzumaki Naruko: To the Victor, the Spoils V2
The Dark Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/20/2023
Nahhh, why did you ruin the teams? Ino-shika-cho is like the biggest legacy team in Konoha. You also made the civilian council cliche bad guys like half the other naruto fanfics.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/20/2023
Cool gauntlets. Hiruzen is a lot smarter here too. Also, it was multi shadow clone technique that was kinjutsu, not normal ones.
E.Elliot chapter 47 . 4/20/2023
I love it! thanks for the amazing chapter!
Power of Magic chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
That was quite a cool chapter, and I look forward to how you'll do the next one. The fight was awesome, and I think it's fitting that Hinata beat Neji, as she was able to prove to him that she isn't a failure. Here's hoping that the next match will be just as good
Limerick90 chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
Nice, Shippuden outfits are here. Also, new hairstyle for Sakura!
That was an interesting clash, I like the Shugohakke and how it works. Seems like it would work well with Wind too. The Taijutsu clash between the two also shows how important it was for Hinata to prove her capabilities in that regard, since she's had plenty of training in other aspects of being a ninja, so she could've definitely tried to use other things alongside her poking fingers if she wanted to. A satisfying resolution! Though the aftermath will be interesting too.
I love the little development story behind the Tenketsu-opening technique that got expanded here. :D

Also, Hiruzen seeing through Orochimaru like this is hilarious. Very entertaining! xD
Eternalking500 chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
Another awesome chapter, hope you update again soon.
buterflypuss chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
good chap
wasseckb79 chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
Glad for the update been looking forward to it.
Expected a Ranma story though from looking at your story list. Also the thought and effort put into your stories obvious and well done.
Jack Inqu chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
Hang in there, Kin; things will get better for you.

Heh, love the lampshade hanging of how Naruko is after all the ladies. ;)

Orochimaru is going to be in for some very unpleasant surprises, and I'm looking forward to it.

Yay, Hinata won! It's easy to forget how much of a jackass early Neji was; I understand why, but him constantly going on about fate gets old pretty quick.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
Great chapter.
frankieu chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun match with the cousins
Vld chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
That... was one HELL of a fight! Excellent!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
This was a great match and I enjoyed reading every second of it. Thank you for posting it.
troutman30 chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
I have no problems with lemons being written, I skip them completely, I'd rather you focus on the main story. Lemons in stories are too damn short. If you're going to write a lemon, make it the size of one of your regular chapters, say it's a lemon or just post it on the other site. I've been reading here for 15 years, and for 15 years they've been taking stories down with lemons and every new generation of writers insist on posting them. I give you high credit for reposting the story and not throwing a tantrum and taking your toys and running away sniffling and crying because you didn't get your way!
NonlinearWriter chapter 47 . 4/19/2023
This is good opening chapter for the Exam, gets things built up. I especially like the 4th' analysis of the traitor.

I do feel however there is a lot of openly revealing of their technique by the combatants that shouldn't be done mid-combat. It coming from the spectators makes more sense but when the 2 are fighting, it feels weird.

Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one and hope yours staying safe.
1,837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »