Reviews for Uzumaki Naruko: To the Victor, the Spoils V2
jerryagresor chapter 48 . 1/22
I just realized something. If we take into account that Naruko's henge is physical, couldn't she make herself a penis? and, you know, when the time comes, you know what
Robotdocter chapter 17 . 1/19
what in the hell is wrong with Kurenai? i get she's the team leader but jesus christ she acts like she's in charge of absolutely everything and if she doesnt like what others are doing she thinks its right to punish them or tell them off.

other than that which ive been so annoyed and confused about for the last several chapters, finally killed that damn tree XD
cant wait to see the aftermath and whats next, i think i know what the next arc is and im excited :o
Robotdocter chapter 11 . 1/18
two things,
1: why would sakura think after basically mentally torturing someone would she be in any way justified in then assaulting said person after she woke back up after being taken out of the fight? that makes literally no sense.
2: why is Sasuke not immediately disqualified for the attack that everyone saw was intended to be lethal, with the Kage himself and several jonin watching on the side there to witness it?

i dont care about whether or not people think she's a Mary Sue btw, im not abhorrent to the idea of an op character in fanfiction, thats the point of fanfiction lol.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 48 . 1/12
Very nice fight between Lee and Sasuke, both were awesome and got to show off a bit! I loved Lee's use of the staff and Sasuke's variety of jutsu!
Irish Shift chapter 1 . 11/25/2023
I love this story and really wish I could download it to listen at work would ou ever consider possible posting this over on Ao3?
Rios chapter 21 . 11/23/2023
Question of proginy
If yuri only, will they discover a "grow male equipment temporarily jutsu" or are you gonna go a rout similar to the rwby fic linked in life and love.
Definitely read that too, great story with good romance
Raineh Daze chapter 48 . 11/24/2023
Being a genius of hard work doesn't work if you won't engage your brain and make that work as well, huh?

Overall, I've been enjoying this, that one weird niggle aside, and I'm definitely impressed by how long you've been working at it. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the Chuunin exams pans out, and how things will change once Akatsuki gets involved.
Raineh Daze chapter 47 . 11/24/2023
Good for Hinata. Surprised she didn't use a bit more ninjutsu, but I guess there's still some of that Hyuuga taijutsu pride going around.
Raineh Daze chapter 39 . 11/23/2023
Kind of weird that every lesbian so far has had to have some justification for not being interested in men. That's got some pretty unfortunate connotations, tbh.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 17 . 11/14/2023
Rereading and noticed this: "In fact, another highly obscure Clan Law actually outlawed the last members of a Clan from so much as trying to join the ANBU."

As this creates a plot hole with Kakashi who is the last Hatake and was an ANBU Captain.

Maybe the law was made after he'd already joined, so he was grandfathered in. But the phrasing gives the impression that it's an old law, rather than a relatively new one.
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 48 . 11/14/2023
Awesome fic!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/12/2023
love this story, naruko is awesome and the way the characters differ from canon is interesting
Fetteraga chapter 22 . 11/12/2023
artistic license: chemistryunlike flour/manure/etc, cement does not have a high concentration of carbon that is able to fuel an air/fuel explosion. instead cement is a common fire smothering agent. stone and stone like substances are still considered some of the best ways to fire proof a home. asbestos was considered such a boon and implemented so heavily because it introduced stone work into the biggest weakness to homes at the time, insulation.

quick setting cement does have a little carbon as part of the process. but it produces inferior product and more expensive and as such would not be used in a major city works project.

either way, still a great concept and obscure trivia so no harm in not knowing it, doesn't really subtract from a story that overall is pretty good. keep up the great writing.

source: trained in asbestos removal, and this info is supplemental information, tangentially relevant.
OrkinEX78 chapter 48 . 11/11/2023
Good to see a new chapter from you my dude! Great as always! You're story on a female Naruto is one of the best ones I've come across. The Fanfiction site is playing up so I'm not getting story alerts in my gmail, but I'll find a way to read your story my dude. :)
AvidReader2425 chapter 48 . 11/10/2023
Another absolutely awesome match that was very well written, thank you very much, I am excited for the next one
1,837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »