Reviews for Of Love and Monsters
kazekage422 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
It's so freaking awesome!
Rebeca13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
That's perfect as it is. I devoured it.
irisperson415 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This is so great. I love this story, and would love to see it drawn out into a full blown chapter story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
The lemon was so perfect! Omg! Ahhh! I cant stop thinking about about it! You are so amazing! Keep writing!
niska chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
What could have gone very wrong went very right.
Congratulations! (:
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Loving this. Strangely fitting.
mad4itachi chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
omg! you should have made it into a multi-chaptered fic! sooo amazing!
MOOAAARRR chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
MOOAAARRR!
Winter Foxx chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Simply wonderful.

You have a way with words. Also, you've captured both GaaSaku perfectly - even AU. (I tend to shy away from AU, but this had drawn my attention.)
tanuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I forgot to review this. So here it is... You are a GODDESS! If this fanfic was any more perfect it would be REAL. Like canon. Like an OVA. Like little animated ideas in Kishimoto's head that he just HAS to breathe life into... Heaven.

That wasn't very helpful. Too much praise. But honest to god I can't think of anything more appropriate to say. XD
i wish anime guys were real chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I agree with your decision. That choice made the story all the more interesting and fun *thumbs up in a Gai pose*
MelStitch chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was so damn beautiful. Well done.
AllyKat15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Loved it. You did a really good job at writing this piece. :)
erismae chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I can't breathe. that was so hot. so amazing! everything was so realistic. characterization. the dialogue. the fighting. that fucking lemon. yum! i can't love this enough. it's so perfection. thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Mary Mab chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Yes beautiful because a union of love and fight was forged and yet no I've hurt... She grew up thinking sonething and became something else... He thought he knew what he wanted and then learned what he needed... All because he couldn't kill her... ;p ;) ;p