Reviews for Harry Potter and the Present from the Future
Milo chapter 5 . 3/22
This is very entertaining, at first I was wary about the whole memory time travel as the ones I have read haven't been particularly good. This however is very well done and the plausibility for strict plan to avoid drastic changes was good. However I will say that will I understand the need for story and world building, you don't seem to have left room for character development especially when it comes to the dynamic of Harry, Hermione, And Ron. I figured while Harry had memories of his older self he would still need Hermione's help especially since he has decided to study more, and she would be willing to help him from her adamant behavior in books for them to study and the fact the since they are supposed be friends. Besides the fact that Harry spends more time in the library obviously it would develop their friendship faster since they would see each other more and have chances to talk, without the interference of Ron berating her, no offense to Ron.
Rabbit887 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
This is really cool! Could you maybe please update? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Mistress of Potions chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Please finish this story.
norman chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Pliz continue
MMax chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
I just discovered this story again...better bookmark it. It is too good not to continue.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
This story is amazing! Please write more. Don't give up on it! I loved loved loved how Harry was acting around Snape, and loved that the twins were the kids to reveal Pettigrew instread of Harry doing it. Great work!
Story341 chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
I love this story, hope to read more soon.
prisci chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
hola saludos , espero que continues la historia PORFA , ¿ que sucede con Harry ?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
So I am really excited to see where this story goes. Hope to see a new chapter soon. Love it so far.
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
loving it! hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Wow
This is really an unique Harry changing the 'past' story.
I like that Dumbledore doesn't try to discourage him and that they are working together instead
Are they going to fill in Sirius? Or how will Harry retrieve the locket out of GP 12?
Please keep up the great work
geetac chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
I like the chapters very much.
Fallow52 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015