Reviews for Black In The House
sfserox chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Ohh how I wish that Harry checked with Dobby or even Sirius' two way mirror
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
noylj chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
That is SO totally not canon!Bumblemore.
You think that Bumbles would not or did not arrange for Sirius to fall through, or would have done something to have him die, preferably in front of Harry?
This is the man who came in AFTER the OotP members, sort of going TA-DA, look at me! The man who lurks around corners to listen in and then appear at the right dramatic moment? The man who STOLE Harry from Sirius and placed him in an abusive environment? You think the man would actually do what was RIGHT, when he hadn't up to that point? The man who let DEs off and treats them like valued members of society could do that to Fudge? He couldn't even be bothered to protect his student from Umbridge. He couldn't even be bothered to EVER protect Harry from slander-simply be telling the students the TRUTH.
Enjoy the story, but that section just rang out as WRONG.
noylj chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
How could Harry tell the secret-he isn't the secret keeper. Or is this some house elf loop hole?
guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
lots of issues with this story. it's a bit OOC; how would harry know how to bind house elves to another family? 'so mote it be' that's not in his vocabulary; house elves can't just be transferred without the previous house (AKA, hogwarts, whose master is Umbridge) giving consent- on that note, Dobby always wanted to be FREE and be paid for his work, not to be owned. He was a treasured friend, not a servant. Harry isn't the secret keeper; Dumbledore didn't have the mirrors-Harry did, and if Dumbledore had a mirror Sirius maybe should've explained that that was what was happening. Why would Dumbledore make the minister confess himself to a bunch of school children? that's just asinine. This could've been solved by making a Prophet paper appear with statements from the involved parties.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Sometimes it stands to take advice as a precaution to foolishness.
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
There's a big problem with this. Harry isn't the secret keeper to Grimmauld place, so he can't g ve the location to Dobby and tell him to go there.
Dr8gn chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
not too shabby there whats next?
hpfananita chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Different actions different results! Nice.
geetac chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I like the chapter.
Excalibur chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Love the humor in this story. Ron's eating habits, Umbridge croaking and Fudge shamed in front of the students is brilliant. YAY for Sirius.