Reviews for Code Geass: The Prepared Rebellion V2
Adanu chapter 54 . 6/16
As per usual, the latest doesn't disappoint, and looking forward to more.
Misaka Phenex chapter 38 . 6/16
she is making a cult
The lemon feels out of place, like it doesn't belong in the chapter or even the story, don't get me wrong, I love a good lemon but it kinda feels that the lemon was too early.
InfinityMask chapter 54 . 5/31
Hopefully Asahuna isn’t turn traitor. Lol.
InfinityMask chapter 53 . 5/31
Hmm. I get confused with Lelouch planing. The deal ashford make to Cornelia would make it harder for him too right? Than again the advantage probably wouldn’t equall tge risk but is it still worth it? Not only that when Black knight shown transformation technology, etc wouldn’t ashford become suspect?
InfinityMask chapter 47 . 5/30
... I wonder why he/she chose kadzuki... is they just want entertainment? Isn’t it better if they chose Lelouch?
Myth0605 chapter 5 . 5/30
Suzaku is so out of character here
InfinityMask chapter 45 . 5/30
I don’t know Why Lelouch didn’t use his Geass on desmond. If he do that he can infiltrated the current facility easily and when they found out about the new base he can ask where Shirley father or something. That was very wasteful!
manu chapter 54 . 5/24
Seerking please you to update the history Ranma Happenstance Gone Right or new history with the couples Ranma and Shampoo and Kirin and Akane.
SomePervyGuy chapter 54 . 5/24
Thanks again for the chapter.
reader713 chapter 54 . 5/21
Whose the fifth sibling?
He only listed four recently deceased siblings
I’m just curious
erica.phoenix16 chapter 54 . 5/20
Thanks for updating. :)
Stormhawk fan SHhype chapter 54 . 5/19
WOW

So I discovered this story recently while randomly browsing, and decided to give it a go, and after spending the last few days reading through every chapter so far, I’am BLOWN AWAY. This is by far my favourite Code Geass story so far, and I’ll confess it’s kept me up to the early hours of the morning more than one night, to get in just one more chapter, as it were . I’m seriously looking forward to more of this, and adding it to my favourites list. Keep up the good work my friend.
Blaze1992 chapter 54 . 5/19
Even in a world under the heel of evil empire the bro code lives on!
stardrago chapter 54 . 5/18
Hmm, I think you forgotten about some other family members in the Brittainia family like of Marybell and of what happen to her mother and younger sister. Also, you think you could make your chapters a it more longer; given the different time skips you have in the days, you think you could of included of the point of view for Euphemia and Milly
3,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »