Reviews for Code Geass: The Prepared Rebellion V2
Please continue this
Fallen-Ryu chapter 52 . 6/6
oh my...rereading this has been a rare treat. ill be waiting paitently for any updates, but the way things are going, lelouch is setting everything up for a domino effect of not only rebuilding Japan as a nation, but also growing it further then before.

im betting he is going to have quite the few rebuilding projects ahead of schedule ready for the moderates to begin the liberation.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 52 . 6/3
Wow, this is a truly impressive doorstopper. I was captivated from beginning to end! It took me a whole 3 days to finish this!
prometheus7987 chapter 52 . 6/1
please come back soon with more chapters
herohero21 chapter 38 . 5/29
Tbh idky you seem to make every girl Bi or les is it some fetish thing you have?
aadilghaniwala2007 chapter 45 . 5/21
lol it's weird now that C.C. calls Lelouch 'boya' when he's literally her boyfriend. I dunno, I find it weird.
Aranwyn Nina Song chapter 11 . 5/19
From now on, I shall read Lelouch's voice as Hugo Weaving's.
Drew86419 chapter 11 . 5/16
This is where I stop, story progression is slow as hell and it’s way to much romance for me to enjoy.
KadiganKSb chapter 52 . 5/14
Now that I'm all caught up, I find this blend of slice-of-life and action enjoyable. The chapters that shy away from the central characters kinda irk me, but that's only because I'm painfully aware that there are only so many chapters up, and every interlude is one less for the main story... ;-)

I'm liking this Lelouch - less of a spoiled brat, more of a seasoned determinator. He could probably use some character flaws, though, because as much as I like him kicking ass and taking names, he might get accused of being a bit Stu-ish... ;) Then again, there are some tough times coming up, I expect, so we'll see him actually LOSE... I wonder how he'll act.

Can't wait to see how things go with Kallen. To be honest - her and Euphemia are the only two I'm really interested in here... though that's not to say that I have anything against the others! Not at all. You're putting them to beautiful, excellent use. I just think Euphie got absolutely HACKED in the canon story, and I hated that. As for Kallen... she's quite the character, I love seeing her in action (would love to see more of her inner thoughts, on many things!), and I think she could use a pick-me-up. Also, I'm expecting her meltdown on the whole Zero/Lelouch unmasking will be LEGENDARY, with how she's being written here.

On the whole, this is a very lovely story. A bit of wish fulfillment, to be sure, but I also have nothing against it - in fact, knowing it for what it is, I encourage it. The women I would've wanted to be included supposedly will be (I would've liked Cornelia as a satellite, as she seems to need a serious shoulder to cry on as well, to be honest - she's wound up tighter than the screws on Euphie's figurative chastity belt), so I'm good on that front. ;]

Keep up the amazing work, Author, and I'll see you in "Naruko".
Star's Keyblade4114 chapter 52 . 5/14
Finally, now I'm all caught up. Can't wait to see what happens with a title like that.
I have his in my follow folder and I swear whenever it updates I'm never notified.

Great chapter by the way
CrimsonKnight666 chapter 1 . 4/30
Is Shirley in leoluchs Harem ?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 52 . 4/29
Thanks for updating. :)
god of all chapter 52 . 4/21
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Dragonheart Of Ireland chapter 52 . 4/20
This story is getting better and better each time a new chapter comes out! This is my number 1 favourite fanfic ever! Can't wait for the next update!
2,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »