Reviews for Words of Intent
CelticAngelWings chapter 9 . 7/4
Nicely done. Awesome fic. I loved it to bits! . Thank you oh so very much for sharing this lovely read.

SNARRY FOR LIFE! WOOT! *clears throat and throws confetti into the air*

Lolz, that was some graduation. I can only imagine the looks on everybody's faces.

*cheeky grin* Very nicely done. That was a mike drop! -
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 6/23
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Love Faith Embers chapter 9 . 6/6
LOL. I love this story! :D
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 5/21
Omd loved it lol
Wow Hermione is a cunt
ArjunaRose chapter 9 . 1/11
Congrats on finally finishing this story. The wait was well worth it and I loved the cheeky ending.
smithback chapter 9 . 1/10
adorable.
Loved it all!
Lovely just lovely.
Kazza chapter 9 . 1/7
Such a fun ending. The wizarding equivalent of dropping the mic.
pupzpride chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Awww! I'm sad this is over! Please write a sequel, maybe to chronicle their start if their new lives and their bonding. This story was really enjoyable and looking forward to more of your stories.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
is there going to be a sequel?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Lovely! I've enjoyed this story from the very beginning. The ending was worth waiting for. :) Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story.
Tlcatlady chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Quite the dramatic exit there. I'm sure Harry's friends and family will understand, but those who think they have the right to an opinion and don't will be suitably kerfluffled for the foreseeable future. Nicely done! TLC
YenGirl chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
You are most welcome, and I'm very glad this story finally has an ending. And the best ending of all - a happy one!

I re-read all the past chapters of this story and I can safely say your writing skills have improved much (thanks in part to obsessing over a certain high functioning sociopath I'm sure :))

Harry has grown too - more matured and does his best to think before he acts. So has Severus, in trusting Harry more and more.

It's nice to see they still have close and devoted friends in Ron, Hermione and the rest of the Weasleys. And the portrait of Albus of course!

I can only imagine what the papers will publish the next day instead of the actual graduation... but I'm sure our two boys won't mind much as they start their new lives together.

Thanks for rewarding all your patient readers with the epilogue to this story! :)
LGilbert1982 chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
loved this! thanks for sharing it with us!