Reviews for Rhythm Thief and The Seven Deadly Pendants
RiceCakesWithStyle chapter 1 . 5/9
To Marie (Guest)

Ah yes. This fanfiction...
I wrote this when I was just finishing Secondary School (High School if you're American), so I consider this a very, very, awkward and clumsily put together story.

I'm actually impressed you managed to get to chapter 23 without dying from cringe or just exiting out of the work completely. I can't even get past chapter 1, and I wrote it!

But honestly, thank you for being honest. It's been a while since I've looked upon this mess, and I've certainly learned from it. If I ever choose to write another fic for this game, it will hopefully not be as awkward, weird and forced as this one is.
marie chapter 23 . 4/30
Hey.

Sorry to say that, but I didn't like this fanfiction at all.
First, the characters are very different from the game (Raphael and Marie are not like this at all.)
And I really hate Cleo. Seriously, to be in love with Raphael ? It doesn't make sense - as you would have probably, guess, I support RaphaelxMarie relationship, because it's obvious they're in love in the game.)

Otherwise, the positive thing is that your writing is pretty good, the plot is interesting (though it isn't like Rythm Thief and the emperor's treasure) and there are some good points in this fanfiction, but the fact is I don't like it at all, sorry.
#raphaelandmarieisthebestcoupleever
KittyKat5090 chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
...Wow, you're just going to end it there? I mean, sure, it's a good ending, but there were enough subplots to mix into the main plot and keep the story going! Also, something's telling me that there's going to be a sequel around the corner...
But, anyway, AMAZING job! Heck, I'd give this fanfic 9.4 stars out of 10, if this website had a rating system! Honestly, I won't be too surprised if this fanfic gets a sequel, but I'll definitely read it!
KittyKat5090 chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
Huh. Well, that's a pretty good chapter. I was a bit lost while reading it, but I got back on track. Anyway, please continue, it's getting really unique for a fanfic of a rhythm game. ;)
KittyKat5090 chapter 25 . 4/23/2015
Wow. Uh... okay, then. I like where this fanfic is going...
Also, the chapter names are getting a little... questionable. I want to find out where it's heading...
Jacob chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This first chapter is amazing, I liked the way the plot moves so quickly and smoothly!

Although, I should let you know that whenever a new person begins talking, you should start a new paragraph. It was hard for me to read several paragraphs.
KittyKat5090 chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Well... that was... ineresting, to say the least...
But, seriously, please continue this, I can barely wait any longer!
KittyKat5090 chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
So... they went into Hell? That's definitely a new one... Seriously, though, please continue this fanfic, the suspense is pretty maddening!
KittyKat5090 chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
*gasp* My god, the suspense! Seriously, I can't wait to read the next chapter! It's so... beautiful! :D
KittyKat5090 chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Well, this chapter is rather intriguing. Please continue, I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
KittyKat5090 chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Um... okay, that happened... But, I'll admit, it's still going well so far. Also, did you get the 'man dressing as a woman to sneak into a certain area' thing from Final Fantasy 7? I'm just wondering. ;P
KaguTheGreat chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Its like Cloud's cross-dressing moment except better because it's Raphael. Also, the end is creepy as heck. Also, in the beginning, some of the words were underlined and bold. Was that on purpose?
KittyKat5090 chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Wow... I'm... speechless... Seriously, I can't wait to read more... and it really sucks that Charisma died...
This fanfiction is pretty emotion filled in a really good way. I hope that the rest of the chapters are as emotional as the previous ones.
KittyKat5090 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Wow... just... wow. Still, pretty darn great. The only thing I'm really questioning is why Raphael and Cleo haven't truly kissed yet. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.
KittyKat5090 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Hmm... pretty interesting so far. Also, I didn't actually notice the continuity error, so I think that it's fine. I think... Anyway, I can't wait to read more! ;)