Reviews for Stand Against the Moon
nona24 chapter 1 . 2h
You made me cry several times and u made me laugh. U took me on the most heart-wrenching, anguish-filled, amazing original roller coater full of twists an turns and i enjoyed every single second of it! Im honestly grateful that uve shared this story and even more grateful that i found it. Thank u
Hitmen101 chapter 13 . 2/5
Shaort and Sweet
Thanks for the book
FearThePuggles chapter 1 . 2/3
oh God. I cackled. lol. Can't wait for all the bastards to die. (p.s. that was why I cackled)
ω
Zela Night chapter 13 . 2/1
I think you might have gotten me addicted to University hopping!Harry.
Savang chapter 1 . 1/27
Not what I was expecting at all, ITS EVEN BETTER, I love it!
HoneyBear84 chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
Loved it and hope that you will do another in this series one day soon
magicanimegurl chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
This is well written and the characters are portrayed well. I love the relationships Harry has with his family and Tom, as well as with the non-humans. Write on!
so perfect it hurts chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
Lovely story. I especially appreciate the relationship between Harry and Death, as i'd never seen it explored in quite that way. Actually you covered a rather large range of unique plot lines which one does appreciate after reading a plethora of fan fiction.
Thanks for taking the time to write this.
- SPIH
Vkw11 chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
I did not expect to enjoy this story, based on the description, but your other HP stories were so well-written that I decided to read a couple of paragraphs. I'm glad I did, as I very much enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing and posting it.
reberebecca chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
Una storia molto particolare e originale. Meravigliosa
E per fortuna è finita anche benino. Anche se per un attimo mi ha preso un colpo con la morte di Tom. Invece c’era il colpo di scena alla fine.
Bella storia. Mi sono divertita a leggere un Harry così diverso.
Complimenti
By rebe
madval29 chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
I'm glad he was able to get what he wanted out of life. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
Yeah that can't feel good since he used to be one of those people. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 11/4/2017
Did bill do that on purpose or just out of misplaced guidance. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
So he's growing on up. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
Sounds like Harry has a fondness for riddle too bad he's only seven. Great chapter!