Reviews for Letter From the Heartland
The more I see this kind of announcements the more I understand the writers who doesn't allow people write fan fiction based on their books.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 1 . 5/11
I laughed a lot in the chapter. Don’t like how you portray Hollywood since I live there.

Finally... Luke Bryan... Sucks! Lol

On to the next chapter, we go.
everdeenpottercullen chapter 31 . 5/9
I absolutely loved this story and Im really excited to purchase the book when you publish. I live in Shreveport and would suggest changing the Boomtown Casino to either Margaritaville or the Horseshoe since Boomtown is actually shutting down.
KrittleTwilighted chapter 32 . 5/6
I loved this story and would love to look you up on Amazon. What name will you be publishing under?
Bevey99 chapter 31 . 5/5
Damn he's a sweetheart.
Bevey99 chapter 30 . 5/5
Professionally speaking -Microdermabrasion and peels are never done on event days. Your skin needs time to heal. Peel means just that. Your face is burned with acid and your skin will peel off about 2-3 days later like a sunburn. Just FYI
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 5/4
The pacific in the middle of summer is freaking cold.
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 5/4
Looked up the house -impressive. Love that it's surrounded by palm and eucalyptus trees.
Again, barely any citrus?
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 5/4
ROTFLMAO at Jess calling everything BS. Finally they get to have one-on-one time. Not your usual citrusfest. [Deviant Minds, Coming Attraction, Full Exposure].
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 5/4
Notes on a Pillow ? Never heard of that one. You must have pulled when it was finished.
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 5/4
She's being a pet petulant, but at least his got his words in and point across.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 5/4
Good surprise for her. They're sweet.
Bevey99 chapter 11 . 5/4
Well that was unfortunate surprise for him. The smiley face in pics was a nice touch.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 5/4
Well she was nasty, but I guess most women would try to get in his pants.
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 5/4
Well isn't he a good boy, but Katie is quite the slut.

Love Deviant , but I won't read anymore until it's finished.
2,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »