Reviews for Letter From the Heartland
snoopylover60 chapter 31 . 8/19
I am not even sure how I found your story. Its been in my TBR for awhile now. I am sooooo very glad that I read it.

I really enjoyed it.

tululah chapter 31 . 8/9
Thanks for your story.
I loved your story
I really have no words
lindyrb chapter 31 . 7/30
Love this ending! Such a fun story!
Anita118 chapter 31 . 7/29
Found this story thru checking out some of my favorite authors favorites, so happy I did. I haven't been to your page yet but after reading this, I so hope you've written more! From this message I will certainly click on your Author link and hope to find more very well written stories. Thank you for your efforts and imagination!
alainaroullier chapter 31 . 6/18
Yay! Bravo!
alainaroullier chapter 20 . 6/17
Bella's about to get sucked into the glitz and glamour of Hollywood!
Cina's chapter 31 . 5/19
What a great story. Thank you for having them live in Amarillo. I don't think Bella would have survived LA.
Cina's chapter 22 . 5/17
Wow... poor Bella. Fans can be so mean.
Cina's chapter 13 . 5/16
I am so enjoying your story. I'm hoping they get their happily ever after.
EdwardCullengf chapter 31 . 5/4
great story
kar chapter 31 . 4/16
This was an amazing story and I love that Edward in the end decided to make the move for Bella. Beautiful ending, makes me wish it could continue... maybe a sequel? I would definitely read it and love to see how their life progresses. However, with this ending, it is perfect even if you decide not to do a sequel. Thank you for sharing your story and writing! Keep at the good work!
marigold123 chapter 31 . 2/6
I enjoyed your story!
Judyblue95 chapter 31 . 12/18/2016
Wonderful, fairy tale-type ending! Thanks, I have enjoyed this a lot. I do hope you keep working on FF along with writing your books.
Judyblue95 chapter 30 . 12/18/2016
I'm glad I read this after it finished. There are advantages to both ways, reading it finished or as it is being written. With this story, I think the months between chapters might have made me lose the continuity that I got by reading it after it was done. Thanks for a lovely story. Only one more to go...
2,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »