Reviews for Kim Possible: Stranger In The Mirror
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 11/7/2019
Excellent story with lots of twists and turns with "Anne" and the implications. Really kept me on edge :-)
Also really enjoyed the 'attack' on Team Possible HQ and how badly schooled they got, along with how the public reacted to it. LOL they knew who was on the receiving end of those explosions, and it was not their hero! Also chuckled at James' reactions, including the idea of moving to the moon; can totally see the Possible's doing that, and basically laying claim to a vast stretch of it.

While you put a question mark with "End," honestly do not see where you would go with this. But that comment by the soldier on how the crowds were not running from the sounds of explosions and shooting, saying how the whole town was not normal, got me thinking. What about a story with the premise starts with where GJ is actually trying to figure out all the oddities about the town? Not just the Possibles, but Wade, Ron, the seemingly universe courage and ability to adjust and adapt. Reasonable that Drakken and James' other college-mates were from there, and Vivian Porter, making an abnormal number of super-geniuses, etc. How even Monique, a relative newcomer could within a few years go from a regular teen to becoming a hyper-competent commando like in that dark future. Basically trying to figure out what is making this town tick. Obviously with consequences.

Regardless, really enjoyed this fic! :-D
amerdism chapter 10 . 5/17/2019
I realise your the author who wrote the super girl Kim possible story that I loved, and I found other stories in your gallery that I’m going through, your a great author.

On that last chapter about the shrink prisoner bio-sphere, I think it would have been interesting to see a story of Shego in the position of the villains, Kim wouldn’t be able to unshrink her so to the danger Shego poses but I doubt Shego would comply with the bio-sphere mandates, I figure she’d starve herself and force Kim to step in and help her, it’s be an interesting story, especially if it ended up being one of the Shego x Kim stories.
somethingfancy chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
You seriously and consistently come up with the wackiest plot lines but somehow always have a way of making it work. I haven't finished this one yet but I'm so eager to find out how you're going to resolve this. Also, Janus project, clever.
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 2/4/2018
This reminds me of SWITCH a story where they do have their minds fully switched.
A unique way to get them together.
Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
I absolutely love betty's character! even more I love the friendship/companionship between betty and kim. I've always loved that sort of concern/compassionate/angst theme. you did a spot on job of that. I really liked shego's response towards kim's injury to, you know like it shows that she cares. Anyway, a great job and I cant wait to read more of your work. I hope there are some more in the works. thank you for writing them
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
Sequel?
deathgeonous chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
This was the kinda of fun that's just truly awesome! So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
DarXe chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Very interesting. To be honest, I wasn't sure I'd like this one when I started it. But it pulled me in.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Argh I need more about them
I just hope you will make an epilogue or perhaps some side story :D
BrownTeddyBear chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Damn, Betty. Betty's display in chapter 9 is probably one of the most satisfying things I've read in a while. It's nice to see someone really get called on the shit they pull.
ManicAntics chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Alright. I've caught up on all your new KP multi-chapters. Now I shall sit and sulk because there's no more.
Orionslave chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Damn,long time coming to that Kigo moment :3 hope the boys figure out something so she can have kids afterall tho...stupid Dementor grr :/ Great job as usual :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Absolutely loved this, you should totally make a sequel!
Haley Earthstone chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Awesome story. Had me guessing throughout most of it.
DarkJosey66 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Ok was is the time frame of this story cause Shego Kim say six almost seven years are missing while Dr.D say its ten or is she rounding up to the neatest tenth hmm?